Cosm specific Possibility energy

mrroderick

Re: Cosm specific Possibility energy

Postby mrroderick » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:31 pm

Since my home group is in Cyberpapacy, I've been working on what those should do. Mostly, I've figured it should affect cyberware and magic - which incidentally, doesn't affect this party as the spellcasters were "retired".

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:09 pm

GeniusCodeMonkey wrote:I hope the wording on how to use them is better than Nile. It still confuses me reading it.

"When you spend a Nile Empire Possibility to invoke the Law of Action, add the new die rather than only taking the better one" pg57

Law of Action:
" Immediately after spending a Possibility on an action and getting a total, a character may spend another Possibility to roll another die and take the better result." Pg. 81

So the Law of Action let's you spend 2 Possibilities but limits you to the better of the 2 rolls. The Nile Empire Possibilities let you add those 2 rolls together, making your character's jump across that 60ft ravine a breeze! Pulp action heroics are the name of the game in the land of Dirigible Aircraft Carriers!!!

Does that help at all?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:47 pm

Zackzenobi wrote:Looking at the Living Land SB, it states that when a SK has 3 or more Living Land Possibilities, they count as being in the Living Land. I was looking in the Nile Empire SB and it Doesn't mention the same rule for the Nile Empire Possibilities. Was the rule dropped after Living Land or do they all have the same rule?

Yeah, we dropped the rule after playtesting. It was too good of a thing.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”