Mounts and Speed

QuarrelBlue

Re: Mounts and Speed

Postby QuarrelBlue » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:31 am

Atama wrote:
FrankG wrote:Unless you're making a PC horse, I don't think you should apply the same character creation rules to the horse. I think that would/should include run multipliers.

If you are making PC horse... weird. Cool, but weird. :)

Aysle has centaurs, it’s not too crazy an idea.

I've heard that the Cracking Tales of Aysle Appendix: Game Statistics Stretch Goal is unlocked with $118000, and it has stats for Centaurs.
I'm not sure if it has the stats for Centaur as a playable race(I wish so, but it only says "some major villains and creatures"), but it may provide some answer for the speed calculation problem.
(I'm just guessing that horses and Centaurs have ground speed modifier as a racial Special Ability...)

*By the way, oTorg Nile Empire Sourcebook had horses and camels on Equipment section with Possibilty Potential:Some, indicating existence of Reality-Rated ones...(not all Realms, but a certainty in the Pulp Reality of Nile.)

Kuildeous

Re: Mounts and Speed

Postby Kuildeous » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:52 am

QuarrelBlue wrote:*By the way, oTorg Nile Empire Sourcebook had horses and camels on Equipment section with Possibilty Potential:Some, indicating existence of Reality-Rated ones...(not all Realms, but a certainty in the Pulp Reality of Nile.)

Comet the Wonder Horse from the Adventures of Brisco County Jr. was surely reality-rated.

The Wonder Dog archetype does open the door for some wackiness with sapient animal characters. Depends on how much the GM is willing to crank that dial. Kickstarter backers have certainly provided materials for that level of wackiness (not to be confused with silliness).
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”