Cyberpapacy Preview #9 - The GodNet (Part 2)

TorgHacker

Re: Cyberpapacy Preview #9 - The GodNet (Part 2)

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:41 pm

QuarrelBlue wrote:I'm glad to hear that the development team has a solution for the Hacker Problem(especially Hackers in No-Computer Land issue), even if I have to wait until all is revealed.

And "Avatars for transgender, non-binary, and genderfluid people" text answers what I was curious upon hearing the news about "Getting an upgrade in Argentina" and Cyberpapacy on Buenos Aires.
...But, does this mean the Cyberchurch is more benevolent and inclusive toward those people than many of the Core Earth Christianity?

a)Yes, it's an occasional irony that Social 18 invaders can actually make the world better.
b)But The Malraux Bible still has Leviticus 20:13 intact and thus may bring difficult choice to anyone who has any male friend with a same-sex partner.
c)No, and showing who you truly are to ruthless Cyberchurch is not always a good thing.

It's c.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

MadSci

Postby MadSci » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:54 am

TorgHacker wrote:
QuarrelBlue wrote:I'm glad to hear that the development team has a solution for the Hacker Problem(especially Hackers in No-Computer Land issue), even if I have to wait until all is revealed.

And "Avatars for transgender, non-binary, and genderfluid people" text answers what I was curious upon hearing the news about "Getting an upgrade in Argentina" and Cyberpapacy on Buenos Aires.
...But, does this mean the Cyberchurch is more benevolent and inclusive toward those people than many of the Core Earth Christianity?

a)Yes, it's an occasional irony that Social 18 invaders can actually make the world better.
b)But The Malraux Bible still has Leviticus 20:13 intact and thus may bring difficult choice to anyone who has any male friend with a same-sex partner.
c)No, and showing who you truly are to ruthless Cyberchurch is not always a good thing.

It's c.

Maximum cyber-dystopian answer: “Your choice shall be either the flame or the chip.”

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:54 am

Given that the subject of this topic has evolved, I split it into it's own topic in the Setting Discussion forum:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3985
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”