Pan-Pacifica Infection Cards

Exploring the Storm

Pan-Pacifica Infection Cards

Postby Exploring the Storm » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:51 pm

With the Pan-Pacifica Crowdfund coming up after the next one (Tharkold) I was curious if there were any intentions of printing the Infected Symptom Cards from the Day 1 Adventure Book in the box. Of course it would be nice to add a few more to the selection as 6 cards are not very many but a stack of 10 would be a nice addition as a stretch goal. I have high hopes for this since we got bonus Treasure and Cyberware cards from the recently funded boxes.

Gargoyle

Re: Pan-Pacifica Infection Cards

Postby Gargoyle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:31 pm

I really enjoy using these, so I hope so. I think they could be refined and/or expanded a little.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:38 pm

I am making a note.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:12 pm

In that case, some details. What I liked about these is that a new player was infected and he really had fun role playing the symptoms. No one knew what was going on but him and he loved that.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

Atama

Postby Atama » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:49 pm

I think we used one of these in Pan Pacifica as well when our campaign went there. It was definitely fun to play it out for all the players (the infected and the rest).
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:53 pm

Atama wrote:I think we used one of these in Pan Pacifica as well when our campaign went there. It was definitely fun to play it out for all the players (the infected and the rest).

Yeah, I should say the other players enjoyed it at my table too. It kind of freaked them out, and I felt that was genre appropriate!
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

utsukushi

Postby utsukushi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:00 pm

I'm not much for social deduction games, but suddenly I desperately want to play a game of Werewolf, Pan-Pacifica Style. "Me? I'm definitely a Delphi Agent, not the Kanawa infiltrator. Or the infected. Or the traitor. Or the mole. Or the mutant. Or the yakuza spy. Or the Black Boardmember. ...Of course I know this is a five player game. What are you implying?"

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 pm

TorgHacker wrote:I am making a note.

Thank you so much for the response. As others have stated these cards really add to several elements of the genre as players both fear and enjoy them. As mentioned adding a few more for a stack of at least ten would be a bonus benefit for the table as they are used so much when in the realm (Even just sitting there on the table taunting players sets the mood). Like other groups out there we just have self printed paper versions stuffed in a sleeve and having that pile look comparable to all the other decks would add to that visual presentation you guys have worked so hard to accomplish.

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”