ETS...The Gaunt Man comes seeking assistance

Exploring the Storm

ETS...The Gaunt Man comes seeking assistance

Postby Exploring the Storm » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Greeting and Salutations,

One day you are at your crib and you get a visitor and it's the Gaunt Man himself and he requests your help in subduing a planet called Earth rich in possibilities. He shows you a map and points out his territory and says it is off-limits but everywhere else on the planet is free game including other High Lord territories. You think about it and decide to agree and you tell him that you will start your preparations right away.

What is your cosm and how do you plan your invasion and where do you decide to land your bridges? Do you land one in another High Lord's territory or do you stay clear of them?

Thoughts??

ETStorm

ShirtlessOBrien

Re: ETS...The Gaunt Man comes seeking assistance

Postby ShirtlessOBrien » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 pm

We send a portable hardpoint, robot labourers and nanotech assemblers to the dark side of the Moon by dimthread to begin construction of a secret moon base and a mother ship.

It will take months for it to be ready, but when the mother ship is ready we will build a bridge inside it in the form of a gnarly stargate wormhole thing, launch towards the Earth, and fire a massive barrage of Stelae from orbit to capture all of Africa from Senegal to Nigeria in one go. Then the reign of terror, disintegrations and scientific investigation of the human anus with probes will begin!

Afterwards we drop a big rock on India because screw that guy. If we can't have it nobody can. Big rocks are less than Tech 18.

Atama

Postby Atama » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:05 pm

I’ll take Antarctica.

I won’t step on any other High Lords’ toes and I get penguin gospogs.

My bridge would be in one of those science outposts. My invasion would probably look like The Thing.

Also no Storm Knights want to bother with Antarctica so they’ll probably leave me alone.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Penguin Gospogs = Epicness :)

Though do you have high enough tech to stay warm and what kind of defenses would you have...snow forts?

Stargate win!! Human studies could be informative as well. Though once the word gets out about the experiments wouldn't you be afraid of everyone wiping you out just so the experiments would stop?? :?:

ETStorm

Big Lurker

Postby Big Lurker » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Obviously, the major cities of South America will fall to the subliminal messages within my music. A happily pacified populace is a populace that doesn't rebel. Besides, with the dedication they take to Carnival every year, there will no doubt be many recruits for my Harmonic Legion...

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:00 am

The Music Matrix :)

What would you do with your Harmonic Legion?

ETStorm

Big Lurker

Postby Big Lurker » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:43 am

Why, they aid in spreading my glorious Sound, as well as supplying a well chorigraphed boot to those who are so foolish (or hard of hearing) as to resist...

Atama

Postby Atama » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Big Lurker wrote:Why, they aid in spreading my glorious Sound, as well as supplying a well chorigraphed boot to those who are so foolish (or hard of hearing) as to resist...

I’d love to see gospogs doing the Thriller dance.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Big Lurker

Postby Big Lurker » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 pm

My Gospogs of the second planting have glittery, sequin like seed pods that can hypnotize their opponents as long as they continue to move in combat (no multi-action penalty applied to trick; devastating in groups)...

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Perhaps making Dancing a skill like Martial Arts and as you master the moves it becomes more lethal ;)

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”