Aysle Preview #10 - When Cosms Collide

Greymarch2000

Re: Aysle Preview #10 - When Cosms Collide

Postby Greymarch2000 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Yeah these Mega Adventures do earn the Mega part. But I imagine all the players have a much better idea of the different areas of the Nile now!

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:28 pm

Yeah, I think going forward I want the 7-Act super-adventures to have at least one narrative break in it, if possible.

Cyberpapacy is going to be shorter and quite a bit different.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Fuzzy

Postby Fuzzy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Yeah, we'll definitely go back to Fires of Ra.

I like the term "palate cleanser"

Nothing like a trek through the Malaysian jungle with corrupted horrors at your heels to make you yearn for ranks of shock troopers. ;)

Plageman

Postby Plageman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:35 pm

BTW is there a plan to publish "standard" (3 to 5 acts) adventures ? Maybe something the size of the Delphi Missions books but with only 2-3 adventures and maybe some locations/NPCs ?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:57 pm

Plageman wrote:BTW is there a plan to publish "standard" (3 to 5 acts) adventures ? Maybe something the size of the Delphi Missions books but with only 2-3 adventures and maybe some locations/NPCs ?

Not at this moment. That's kinda what we want the Infiniverse Exchange to serve.

Though not all of the 'super adventures' will be 7 Acts. Some will be 5. The Cyberpapacy for one. Especially for situations where there's ... a lot...of sourcebook material.

*cough*
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Sword of Spirit

Postby Sword of Spirit » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Yay for lots of sourcebook material! I'd trade a little bit of adventure for more sourcebook stuff. I'm looking forward to the Cyberpapacy. :D

Eightybrains

Postby Eightybrains » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Sword of Spirit wrote:Yay for lots of sourcebook material! I'd trade a little bit of adventure for more sourcebook stuff. I'm looking forward to the Cyberpapacy. :D

Seconded. The Cyberpapacy is really cool in concept, but imo it needs more meat in terms of rules and setting elements before it'll be really playable, to a greater degree than most of the other cosms. I'm especially looking forwards to the GodNet rules, and a better selection of cool gadgets and cyberware. :mrgreen:
I’m just here ‘cause it’s my Special Interest

GeniusCodeMonkey

Postby GeniusCodeMonkey » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Sword of Spirit wrote:Yay for lots of sourcebook material! I'd trade a little bit of adventure for more sourcebook stuff. I'm looking forward to the Cyberpapacy. :D

If infiniverse exchange is supposed to be the place for scenarios; then I agree, more source book material so we can write those scenarios!
Question everything.
Politeness costs nothing.

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:52 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
Plageman wrote:BTW is there a plan to publish "standard" (3 to 5 acts) adventures ? Maybe something the size of the Delphi Missions books but with only 2-3 adventures and maybe some locations/NPCs ?

Not at this moment. That's kinda what we want the Infiniverse Exchange to serve.

Yes but no offense to anyone, but the problem with the Infiniverse is since they are all player created, we dont know which ones are worth the money. I mean some are definitely going to be better than others.

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”