Aysle Kickstarter!

Zackzenobi

Aysle Kickstarter!

Postby Zackzenobi » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:35 am

What are people most looking forward to doe Aysle?

Istrian

Re: Aysle Kickstarter!

Postby Istrian » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:51 pm

My players are all looking forward to Aylish perks, especially for Darkness.

I'm more interested in the background. It's been said before there's a bit of politics going on, so I want to know who are the movers and shakers and skulkers.

More magic items and the legendary perks too.

GeniusCodeMonkey

Postby GeniusCodeMonkey » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:13 pm

The magic system. In oTorg I used to know it backwards and forwards and could create a fully spec'ed spell in minutes.

Cantrips, I have a concept for a thief who uses minor magic on their hiestes as distractions etc.
Question everything.
Politeness costs nothing.

Atama

Postby Atama » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:16 pm

COURTLY INTRIGUE YO!
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Savioronedge

Postby Savioronedge » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Zackzenobi wrote:What are people most looking forward to doe Aysle?

Non-Spellcaster uses for Magic Skills: Items and scrolls that require a skill to use but not a Perk

johntfs

Postby johntfs » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:03 pm

There's a lot for me to look forward to, but overall I guess I'm most looking forward to the next parts of the Relics of Power adventure.

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:49 pm

johntfs wrote:There's a lot for me to look forward to, but overall I guess I'm most looking forward to the next parts of the Relics of Power adventure.

Me too! We just ran the 1st act of RoPR and we should be running the second Act this Friday!

Eightybrains

Postby Eightybrains » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Me personally? 1. More information about TorgE's version of Tolwyn's resurrection, and hopefully more about her, Ardinay, and Uthorion as NPCs, because I think the whole backstory subplot about Ardinay's possession is absolutely fascinating.
2. The threats section. I'm a sucker for enemy stats in every RPG, and Torg is no exception.
I’m just here ‘cause it’s my Special Interest

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:57 pm

My players - definitely the perks and everything to do with spells, magic and magic items. Me - the next instalment of Relics of Power. I ran the original three times in the 90s with every group loving it and think the reimagining with the new Akasha story is brilliant. It's a fantastic intro into Torg, though this time round we'll be running it after a few other adventures as suggested.

The one new thing our group would like to see is how the Ayslish axioms have brought back Core Earth's own legends and magic, especially the Celtic and the Norse.

Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:27 am

Let's see. Two mega adventures and the Delphi missions, more options for paladins, and how far off I was with my character background. My players definitely want the Aysle adventures.

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”