Moment of Crisis in Cyberpapacy Day 1

graethynne

Moment of Crisis in Cyberpapacy Day 1

Postby graethynne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Hey all,

Rereading the day ones (running two of them this weekend!) and I noticed the CP adventure assumes the PCs are Storm Knights (and that Father Aneymone can sense it) but I don't see obvious moments of crisis. Any thoughts here (including pointing out an obviousness that I missed :D )

Thanks in advance!

Graethynne

Istrian

Re: Moment of Crisis in Cyberpapacy Day 1

Postby Istrian » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 am

Since there are Ord sheets coming with the adventure I always assumed they start as Ords and get their MoC either by helping/protecting people during the theater event, rescuing their relatives from the hospital, or automatically when taking the train with prisoners.

Atama

Postby Atama » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Istrian wrote:Since there are Ord sheets coming with the adventure I always assumed they start as Ords and get their MoC either by helping/protecting people during the theater event, rescuing their relatives from the hospital, or automatically when taking the train with prisoners.

Yeah we played the Day 1 adventures as Ords until we hit our Moments of Crisis during the adventure. It was more fun that way.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

graethynne

Postby graethynne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Atama wrote:
Istrian wrote:Since there are Ord sheets coming with the adventure I always assumed they start as Ords and get their MoC either by helping/protecting people during the theater event, rescuing their relatives from the hospital, or automatically when taking the train with prisoners.

Yeah we played the Day 1 adventures as Ords until we hit our Moments of Crisis during the adventure. It was more fun that way.

That's what I assumed as well. I'm just curious where they might happen. Do you happen to recall where/when any of them occurred in your game?

Thanks!

Graethynne

Istrian

Postby Istrian » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:00 am

In my games only a few ascended in the theatre:
* Protecting someone from Church Police brutality
* Trying to gather everyone for a push to outside
* Trying to reconcile the pro-heretics and the anti-heretics

Most ascended in hospital by breaking out their relatives:
* Freeing them from the operating table
* Knocking out guards / orderlies

Only one didn't ascend until they were aboard the train, trying to fend off the Host.

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”