Google map of Core Earth

InertiaKitty

Re: Google map of Core Earth

Postby InertiaKitty » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:37 am

Got it. Thanks for the awesome resource!
"Whaddaya mean 'Twinkies are even a contradiction in Core Earth'?!?!?"

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 pm

InertiaKitty wrote:Got it. Thanks for the awesome resource!

You're welcome. It makes me happy that people find it useful.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

PrinceEarwig

Postby PrinceEarwig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm

@Gargoyle, is there an easy way to change the border width for the stelae regions.. without having to click each one and drag the slider :(

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm

PrinceEarwig wrote:@Gargoyle, is there an easy way to change the border width for the stelae regions.. without having to click each one and drag the slider :(

Not that I know of. :(
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

PrinceEarwig

Postby PrinceEarwig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Then I have a dread admiration for all that you have done! I was sure you had some kind of trick.. But as you do not!
*we are not worthy*

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:03 pm

PrinceEarwig wrote:Then I have a dread admiration for all that you have done! I was sure you had some kind of trick.. But as you do not!
*we are not worthy*

I am just in a part of my life where I have a lot of time on my hands. I won't go into details on that, it's too depressing. The good part is that Torg Eternity has kept me busy and given me something to look forward to. :)
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

Ayaron

Postby Ayaron » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 am

Thank you sooo much for this. I just clicked into the Setting area and was going to start a topic asking if anyone had the gmap fu to make this. I tried to make one several years ago for oTorg but couldn't wrap my head around it.

And on that note, do you know how I can create a new layer and add pins/notes to it? I want a layer I can remove from the player shared version that I can make notes on. But when I make a pin it just seems to add to a random layer. I can't grok how to control it.

Gargoyle

Postby Gargoyle » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:27 am

Ayaron wrote:Thank you sooo much for this. I just clicked into the Setting area and was going to start a topic asking if anyone had the gmap fu to make this. I tried to make one several years ago for oTorg but couldn't wrap my head around it.

And on that note, do you know how I can create a new layer and add pins/notes to it? I want a layer I can remove from the player shared version that I can make notes on. But when I make a pin it just seems to add to a random layer. I can't grok how to control it.

Should be able to click Add Layer on the left, and then when you add markers it should go into it by default, or you can drag markers and shapes into it. Make sure you've copied the map first by clicking the three dots next to the map name and selecting Copy so that you can edit your copy, you won't be able to edit the file I've shared.
"That old chestnut?"

Gargoyle

Ayaron

Postby Ayaron » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 am

Gargoyle wrote:Should be able to click Add Layer on the left, and then when you add markers it should go into it by default, or you can drag markers and shapes into it. Make sure you've copied the map first by clicking the three dots next to the map name and selecting Copy so that you can edit your copy, you won't be able to edit the file I've shared.

Should be able to click Add Layer on the left, and then when you add markers it should go into it by default, or you can drag markers and shapes into it. Make sure you've copied the map first by clicking the three dots next to the map name and selecting Copy so that you can edit your copy, you won't be able to edit the file I've shared.[/quote]

Thanks! I got the creating a new layer, but dragging an item into a layer never occurred to me. :)

Ayaron

Postby Ayaron » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Gargoyle,

On the Favourite Old Torg Adventure thread you said:
Gargoyle wrote:Now that I think on it, I fixed this in version 1.3 I think. The higher resolution pics in the rulebook and NNN clarified some stelae locations, and I was happy to engulf Chicago with the Living Land.

But this post only seems to have links up to version 1.2. Can we have a link to version 1.3 or is it a work in progress? And is there a way to find future versions without having to bug you?

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”