Character Generator for Windows

Spatula

Re: Character Generator for Windows

Postby Spatula » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:24 am

Kamelion wrote:This is just getting better and better. Thank you and please do keep up the great work :)

JeffWalklin wrote:Spatula, thanks for all the hard work! It's made managing multiple characters in way-too-many games a snap. Love it!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

QuarrelBlue

Postby QuarrelBlue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Spatula wrote:v1.5 is here! No, it doesn't have the Nile Empire material in it, but it does have lots of bug fixes and up-down buttons (i.e. spinner controls) on the attributes and skills!

Thank you, but maybe I should ask for Larger Font Option first...
(In my environment each ups and downs have height of only 5 pixels(borders not included), not impossible but quite hard to use...)

And, is it only me or is something wrong with Spellcaster Perk data?

************** 例外テキスト **************
System.Exception: Error reading game data XML file: System.NullReferenceException: オブジェクト参照がオブジェクト インスタンスに設定されていません。
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.SpellList..ctor(String name, SpellType spellType, IEnumerable`1 spells)
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.GameLibrary.ParseSpellList(XmlElement element, SpellType type, Boolean& delete)
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.GameLibrary.ParseMiracleLists(XmlNodeList nodeList)
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.GameLibrary.LoadSpellLists()
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.GameLibrary.LoadSpellLists()
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.GameLibrary.GetSpellListLibrary(SpellType spellType)
場所 SRS.Games.Tocg.GameData.RepeatablePerkTemplate.GetSpellOptions(Character character)
場所 SRS.Games.Torg.CharacterGenerator.PerkSelectionDialog.GetAvailableRepeatOptions(RepeatablePerkTemplate template)
場所 SRS.Games.Torg.CharacterGenerator.PerkSelectionDialog.DisplayAdditionalText(RichTextBox infoTextBox, ListItem item)
場所 SRS.Games.Torg.CharacterGenerator.SelectionDialog.DisplaySelectedInfo(ListItem currentSelection)
場所 SRS.Games.Torg.CharacterGenerator.SelectionDialog.selectListBox_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:02 pm

QuarrelBlue wrote:And, is it only me or is something wrong with Spellcaster Perk data?

Whoooops. :oops: You can search for and remove the "Raise Dead Things" line in Data\TocgGameData.xml, or just download the latest version. Sorry about that. I didn't see the error because the miracle was in my customized data.

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:59 pm

QuarrelBlue wrote:Thank you, but maybe I should ask for Larger Font Option first...
(In my environment each ups and downs have height of only 5 pixels(borders not included), not impossible but quite hard to use...)

That's interesting. They're pretty small on my display but not that small - they should be around 10 pixels high, as the text boxes are set to be ~20. If need be, you can zoom your display in Windows, though that affects everything. Or you can use your mousewheel with the spinner if you have your mouse positioned over the control.

Kuildeous

Postby Kuildeous » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:19 pm

I was aware of this and had suggested it to my players, but I hadn't really looked at it myself since always the GM never the player.

But faced with the opportunity to play, I downloaded and made my character. It's downright phenomenal.

I had toyed around with the concept in my head for a while, but I entered it into the generator so quickly that now I find myself lost because I have nothing more to think about with that character. It was too quick. Kudos to you on a job well done.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:59 am

Kuildeous wrote:I was aware of this and had suggested it to my players, but I hadn't really looked at it myself since always the GM never the player.

But faced with the opportunity to play, I downloaded and made my character. It's downright phenomenal.

I had toyed around with the concept in my head for a while, but I entered it into the generator so quickly that now I find myself lost because I have nothing more to think about with that character. It was too quick. Kudos to you on a job well done.

Aw, thank you for the kind words! It's great for GMs, too! I use it all the time to make stat blocks for NPCs.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”