Any original Torg fans looking to part with original miniatures?

Toon Cosm

Any original Torg fans looking to part with original miniatures?

Postby Toon Cosm » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:44 pm

I have been trying to complete a set of the original Torg miniatures from Lance and Laser.

Any one here interested in selling some of their collection? Or perhaps trading for other games?

I am looking for the following:

012 - Father Bryce & Mara (They were packaged together but I have a Mara figure, I am looking for Father Bryce figure - he is a priest holding out a crucifix).
014 - Dwarf Tunnel Fighter
015 - Elf Mage
016 - Corporate Ninja

Maybe your just have a lead on where I might find these?

Thanks in advance for any help. :-)

Toon Cosm

Re: Any original Torg fans looking to part with original miniatures?

Postby Toon Cosm » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Update:

I managed to track down most of the original Torg miniatures I was missing. I even got a some hot out of the original molds!

But I am still missing this one - 015 - Elf Mage

If anyone has a lead on where I can purchase this figure, please let me know. Or if you have one for sale or trade I am willing to work a deal.

Thank you.

Toon Cosm

Postby Toon Cosm » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Sorry for the thread necromancy but I wanted to ask if any new Torg fans have joined the boards recently who might have missed my earlier request (that post is now over two years old).
Anyone out there have a copy of the Lance and Laser Torg miniature 015 - Elf Mage that was release shortly after the original Torg RPG?

Would love to purchase it off someone, or use their minature to make a mold. This miniature is very hard to find and I would love to get a copy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Toon Cosm

Postby Toon Cosm » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:14 am

Another update: I am no longer looking to purchase the figure. I am now looking for a loan.

I have an artist friend who make miniature and terrain molds. He has offered to duplicate a Lance and Laser Torg miniature - Elf Mage, if I can track down a copy.

I will pay shipping and from any destination if I can borrow someone's Lance and Laser Torg miniature - Elf Mage. I would also compensate that person for their time and the loan of the figure.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”