Plano box to organize tokens, dice, and cards

pkitty

Plano box to organize tokens, dice, and cards

Postby pkitty » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 am

Picked up a $2.87 Plano organizer from Walmart to organize my tokens, cards, and dice. Note that where the Cosm and Destiny/Drama cards are there's a plastic projection on the bottom that might mar them, so I cut a piece of foamcore and glued it in; that's the white underneath the cards.

In case anyone else wants one, it's the 3600 Series Prolatch Stowaway, sold near the fishing poles and gear. And it even keeps everything in place if I turn it upside down and shake it, though I only had the heart to do that once. :)
Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

Staffan

Re: Plano box to organize tokens, dice, and cards

Postby Staffan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:52 am

I'm using a plastic organizer box for just the tokens. The dice go in a dice bag, and the (sleeved) cards in two dual-deck boxes (one for the Drama and Destiny decks, and another for the Cosm cards, separated with dividers).

Looking at your setup... don't you find it difficult to get the decks out? I always have trouble getting tokens from the bottom of these kinds of boxes when the comparment is a bit too deep for its width and/or the size of the token, and I figure the same would go for a deck of cards.

pkitty

Re: Plano box to organize tokens, dice, and cards

Postby pkitty » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:45 pm

No, if I "shake the box to the right" before opening it, there's a good centimeter of space between the top of the deck and the Plano wall -- plenty of room to get the cards out. Nothing here is a tight fit; I wanted it all easy to access during play.

Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”