Character Journals

Kamelion

Character Journals

Postby Kamelion » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:08 am

So we got a character journal pack with the original KS, and a bunch of extra Living Land character journals with the Living Land KS...

Is there any way to get additional copies of character journals for the other cosms without buying multiple copies of the original character journal pack? For example, is it possible to sell 20 copies (or whatever) of the Aysle character journals etc? Was hoping to see them added to the Nile and Aysle kickstarters. Or is the idea that we just buy lots of copies of the original character journal pack?
The name that can be named is not the true name.

TorgHacker

Re: Character Journals

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:25 am

Kamelion wrote:So we got a character journal pack with the original KS, and a bunch of extra Living Land character journals with the Living Land KS...

Is there any way to get additional copies of character journals for the other cosms without buying multiple copies of the original character journal pack? For example, is it possible to sell 20 copies (or whatever) of the Aysle character journals etc? Was hoping to see them added to the Nile and Aysle kickstarters. Or is the idea that we just buy lots of copies of the original character journal pack?

I'm not in the loop but I'm thinking if they weren't offered, there's a reason.

But I'll pass this along.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Kamelion

Postby Kamelion » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:47 am

TorgHacker wrote:I'm not in the loop but I'm thinking if they weren't offered, there's a reason.

But I'll pass this along.

Thank you - much appreciated!

TCArknight

Postby TCArknight » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Although, you should have the original Journal Pack in PDF and could print just the pages for the specific Cosm...

Jus’ sayin’ :)

Kamelion

Postby Kamelion » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:31 am

TCArknight wrote:Although, you should have the original Journal Pack in PDF and could print just the pages for the specific Cosm...

Yes, absolutely. But the paper on the official version is so nice and my local print-shop doesn't have any like that. So... :D

TCArknight

Postby TCArknight » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am

Kamelion wrote:
TCArknight wrote:Although, you should have the original Journal Pack in PDF and could print just the pages for the specific Cosm...

Yes, absolutely. But the paper on the official version is so nice and my local print-shop doesn't have any like that. So... :D

You do have a point there. :)

cloudshaper2k

Postby cloudshaper2k » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 pm

I would heartily support some sort of 'cosm themed' Character Journals product. Even if it was just 3-5 copies of the deluxe journals.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”