Torg Eternity on Roll 20

Doc Gordon

Torg Eternity on Roll 20

Postby Doc Gordon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:21 am

I will be starting a game of Torg Eternity on Roll 20 after the first of the year, but that's not what I'm posting about, right now... I was reading on the Roll 20 forums about how to get a game into the searching for games listing and there were two things that were brought to attention...

1) Have GMs and Players of Torg games, there, play and post in their forums, often and the game will get listed, and/or

2) "You don't need a system to be in the dropdown list to ask the writers of a system to think about licensing their system for use with the Roll20 VTT; talk to whoever produces the system you're interested in, tell them how interested you would be in being able to have an Official Character Sheet and Official Compendium available on Roll20. Ask those you know who play the game to do likewise."

Players and GMs, please? We NEED to get the word out about this game.

Ulisses Spiele International, please license this game officially with Roll 20. Make it a funding option for the Cyberpapacy Kickstarter or the next, and I will help fund it, even on GameOn Tabletop.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”