No "Torg Value Chart" on the wiki?

pkitty

No "Torg Value Chart" on the wiki?

Postby pkitty » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:57 pm

I was working on a variant GM screen that I may eventually want to try selling, and when double-checking my included content, I noticed that the Torg Value Chart doesn't appear on the rules wiki. Did I just miss it? If not, is that intentional or an oversight?

Similarly, it looks like the bonus chart was supposed to be included but it actually isn't. Should that count as "rules content found on the wiki?"
Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

TorgHacker

Re: No "Torg Value Chart" on the wiki?

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:25 am

pkitty wrote:I was working on a variant GM screen that I may eventually want to try selling, and when double-checking my included content, I noticed that the Torg Value Chart doesn't appear on the rules wiki. Did I just miss it? If not, is that intentional or an oversight?

Similarly, it looks like the bonus chart was supposed to be included but it actually isn't. Should that count as "rules content found on the wiki?"

Oversights.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

pkitty

Re: No "Torg Value Chart" on the wiki?

Postby pkitty » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:10 pm

Okay, so sounds like it's kosher to use them in Infiniverse stuff.
Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”