First Designer Diary and More!

Grummore

Re: First Designer Diary and More!

Postby Grummore » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I can assure you that what admiralnlson is asking for is very simple to do and very appreciated.

I need something to hope for because I am truly on the edge of dropping the ball to go elsewhere.

INTERACTION is the key.

I have been lately looking at Traveller RPG. So please help me not start something else, help me stay with Fading Suns. I have been player for a while now and my gaming group start looking at me. I will be GMing somewhere in winter, after Chrismas.

I know you can't plan for one guy, but this guy has a single remaining foot in the door and his soon to leave the building.

Give me something to chew on. Something that tastes good.

Thanks.

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Yeah,

It's your guy's IP to manage but it would be a lot easier for us to keep the faith if we at least got periodic updates on the timeline of what's going on. We understand information control is important to releasing a product but just radio silence for months at a time is seriously killing this game. I haven't been playing Fading Suns in months. It's hard to get psyched about a game that really feels like it's dying.

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Grummore wrote:I have been lately looking at Traveller RPG.

Next kickstarter will be launching Nov 1st for another Massive Campaign centering on a long range exploration mission with the characters getting to command a full Cruiser for a 10+ year operation.

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (FS)”