First Designer Diary and More!

Grummore

Re: First Designer Diary and More!

Postby Grummore » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I can assure you that what admiralnlson is asking for is very simple to do and very appreciated.

I need something to hope for because I am truly on the edge of dropping the ball to go elsewhere.

INTERACTION is the key.

I have been lately looking at Traveller RPG. So please help me not start something else, help me stay with Fading Suns. I have been player for a while now and my gaming group start looking at me. I will be GMing somewhere in winter, after Chrismas.

I know you can't plan for one guy, but this guy has a single remaining foot in the door and his soon to leave the building.

Give me something to chew on. Something that tastes good.

Thanks.

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Yeah,

It's your guy's IP to manage but it would be a lot easier for us to keep the faith if we at least got periodic updates on the timeline of what's going on. We understand information control is important to releasing a product but just radio silence for months at a time is seriously killing this game. I haven't been playing Fading Suns in months. It's hard to get psyched about a game that really feels like it's dying.

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Grummore wrote:I have been lately looking at Traveller RPG.

Next kickstarter will be launching Nov 1st for another Massive Campaign centering on a long range exploration mission with the characters getting to command a full Cruiser for a 10+ year operation.

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:46 pm

cricket cricket...

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:55 pm

That's not crickets your hearing. Its the rotting corpse of multiple game lines dumped by the company that wandered off.

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:22 am

Does anybody care to enlighten us?

Will it be another RedBrick aka FASA failure?

Will we see, again, another set of core books and one accessory, and then... nothing more?

Another change of company?

Drifting...................

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Well I'll be damned. They posted a date of March 24th 2020 for the kickstarter. So if everything goes well and on time we might actually see the completed book in hand by the end of the year (I'm doubtful though).

admiralnlson

Postby admiralnlson » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:14 pm

I don't know if my proposal above was heard or Ulysses was planning to do it anyway,

But it's nice to see that Iconic's stream is being featured in the Fading Suns PR campaign which Ulysses just started.

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (FS)”