Re: Upcoming Releases for The Dark Eye

Postby Lambert » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Have you watched it?

Any interesting news?

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Yes.
Theaterknights 3 will be out around the beginning of September.

Kickstarter for the Aventuria Magic will start towards the end of September and Theater Knights 4 will be one of the things offered.

Also Eric said he would like the Albernia and Windhag supplement to be the next thing after Magic, so Work of the Gods will not be out until probably mid next year.

farwyl

Postby farwyl » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:23 am

Well, Magic is nice and all, but I couldn't be more excited for Albernia and Windhags region guide. Can't wait!

farwyl

Postby farwyl » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Unfortunately, I had to miss the Compendium kickstarter. Is there a chance for the Compendium to be available as an add-on during the Aventurian Magic KS?

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:31 am

The Compendium SHOULD be available through the store and Drive thru by now, but it is not. For a company that keeps driving home the fact that they want more exposure for the Dark Eye; Ulisses is sure slow on making the material available.

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:55 am

@Eric
Maybe you should update Current TDE/Aventuria release schedule (stickied, non-discussion) thread with new releases.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:38 am

NOW would be a good time to actually ANNOUNCE what was talked about at Gen Con. You are quickly losing interest in The Dark Eye. A shame as there is value in the game.

DreadDomain

Postby DreadDomain » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:55 pm

tempest13 wrote:NOW would be a good time to actually ANNOUNCE what was talked about at Gen Con. You are quickly losing interest in The Dark Eye. A shame as there is value in the game.

With all the balls they have in the air, I'm afraid no one really focuses on The Dark Eye. A few supplements have been added to the store but I haven't seen any anouncement. The upcoming releases thread hasn't been updated for about two years. Theater Knights 3 should be available early September (so very soon) but we only hear silence. Magic Kickstarter should be end of September but their is still no awareness campaign or marketing ramp-up...

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Can I post this here? Would be sad if no ones sees the new TDE miniature series :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/we ... aventuria/

Return to “Product Announcements”