Justice and Noble Valor

Eric USNA

Justice and Noble Valor

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Here's the full text from the latest Kickstarter update, including an announcement about this new adventure:
------------
We are less than 36 hours from the end of the campaign, and our last push is already going amazingly well! We have some very special final stretch goals, and we wanted to announce them in an update so that we can talk about them in more detail.

Aventuria Card Game Promos

Our next three stretch goals are for promo cards for the upcoming Aventuria Card Game. As of this writing, we've already unlocked the first and are on the way to unlocking the second:

$120,000 Aventuria Adventure Card Game promotional card #1, Alluring Bait, PHYSICAL
    $130,000 Aventuria Adventure Card Game promotional card #2, The Orc Family, PHYSICAL
    $140,000 Aventuria Adventure Card Game promotional card #3, The Dark Eye, PHYSICAL
These are all the English versions of the cards. If you were at Gen Con 2015, you may have seen Alluring Bait and The Dark Eye printed on paper. However, these will be the final ready-to-play card-stock versions of the promos.

Please note that all of these are physical rewards only.

Justice and Noble Valor

Ulisses Spiele representatives have been using an adventure called Justice and Noble Valor as their convention demo for some time now. They have begun developing it for print release, and we are excited to announce that, if we reach this stretch goal, Kickstarter backers will get it FIRST!

That also means that this will be the first adventure for The Dark Eye that is released first in English! German fans will still get it later, but the English version will be provided to backers several months before it becomes available in German (or indeed available in English to the general public). So here is our very last stretch goal:

$150,000 Justice and Noble Valor adventure, exclusive English-language publication, PDF
This stretch goal unlocks at $150,000, and we absolutely believe that we can do that. Tell your friends! Tell your local game stores! Tell them all about the amazing rewards everyone is getting with this Kickstarter!

Thank you all so much for getting us here, and keep watching for the big celebration tomorrow!

Grimjan Arvid

Re: Justice and Noble Valor

Postby Grimjan Arvid » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Hey!

Will there also be a german version of this adventure and can you give a soft spoiler to the topics of the adventure as well as the setting?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Yes, there will be a German version. The final stretch goal of the Kickstarter simply specified that the PDF will be released in English first, and that backers will get it before anyone else.

I do not have a description of this one myself, since it is not a product that has existed in published form before. Have any of our European fans played it at cons? They might be able to give a rough outline.

-Eric

Biest

Postby Biest » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 pm

I ran it thirteen times and worked on bringing the text to TDE5.

I really like this adventure. It is set in the midden realms and fits well into a four hour session or so. But so far every play through had some interesting differences. Because it is not only challenges the heroes have to overcome but also moral choices to be made that affect the outcome. The way those are set up also shows us how societies in Aventuria work and are different from our modern times.

Strongblade

Postby Strongblade » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:38 pm

So when will this PDF become available?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:56 pm

I will probably know more about the progress after Gen Con. Right now our biggest focus is shipping all the Kickstarter rewards, followed by prep for the Card Game Kickstarter. But I'm going to find out what I can when the team is gathered in person.

-Eric

Grimjan Arvid

Postby Grimjan Arvid » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:29 pm

And... do you know more? Will it be a "Heldenwerk" or a regular adventure?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:47 pm

This special Kickstarter release will not have a lot of fancy art or layout, so at this time it's not technically a Heldenwerk. It's about that size, though, so when they eventually make it for public release it probably will be.

Lime2K

Postby Lime2K » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:01 am

Any idea on an updated ETA for this adventure? It's the only thing not fulfilled in the KS...

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:35 pm

I hear it's almost ready, but then Spiel happened...

I am crossing my fingers about next week.

Return to “Product Announcements”