TDE - GM Screen and Inns & Taverns

Eric USNA

Re: TDE - GM Screen and Inns & Taverns

Postby Eric USNA » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 pm

The GM screen should go public any day now. The Almanac will be fairly soon.

Unfortunately, I do have to stick to the requirements that have been passed down to me for now. The ways that we manage PDF sales vs retail is something that's still in discussion. We are working on those processes. But for now we want to be careful not to discourage physical sales by having the PDFs available too soon.

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 pm

PDFs releasing at the same time as the physical books is done by Ulisses here in Germany as well. The only exception are crowd fundings. There you get your PDFs as soon as they are translated. Ulisses tries to protect the small RPG stores in Germany this way. They also send the physical books out to some small stores a week sooner then to the big ones like Amazon.

So Ulisses USA is perfectly in line with Ulisses Germany in how they are doing their releases.

Waylaynder

Postby Waylaynder » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello when will the dm screen be released in a physical format in the UK please?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:19 am

Paizo should have it in retail distribution this month. (It just went off pre-order, so you can expect to see the PDF publicly available soon.)

We have been hearing reports about slow distribution to the UK. I'm going to be looking into that this week, but I don't have any information at the moment.

Return to “Product Announcements”