TDE - The Blue Tome (Theater Knights II)

Eric USNA

TDE - The Blue Tome (Theater Knights II)

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:08 pm

BlueTomeCoverSmall.jpg
BlueTomeCoverSmall.jpg (153.22 KiB) Viewed 14232 times

The Temple of Efferd in Neersand asks the heroes to deliver the Blue Tome, a relic of the legendary Order of the Theater Knights, to a researcher in Hinterbruch. After an encounter with thieves and a brush with vicious killers, the heroes make an unexpected stop at a fortress monastery that serves as a hospital for the insane.

During their stay, the heroes discover that some of the hospital’s most dangerous inmates may actually be possessed by angry spirits. While investigating, the heroes uncover a shocking plot with dire consequences for the future of Bornland.

In this second installment of the Theater Knights Campaign, the heroes gain more clues about the identity of their enemy and his dark plans. You need the Core Rules and the Aventuria Almanac to play. The Blue Tome may also be played as a stand-alone adventure.

Reference material for the whole Theater Knights campaign is now available at http://www.ulisses-us.com/downloads/

------------------

Early digital copies have been sent out to our "All the PDFs" backers. Coming soon to a store near you!

Flash

Re: TDE - The Blue Tome (Theater Knights II)

Postby Flash » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Eric USNA wrote:Early digital copies have been sent out to our "All the PDFs" backers.

Oh a little Easter present for me.. :lol:

MadBeard

Re: TDE - The Blue Tome (Theater Knights II)

Postby MadBeard » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:53 am

Flash wrote:Oh a little Easter present for me.. :lol:

Yep, very nice present :)
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Return to “Product Announcements”