Threatening Tasks and the <Any> Keyword Question.

Thendoctor

Threatening Tasks and the <Any> Keyword Question.

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:50 am

What are people's opinion on the <Any> keyword as they relate to Threatening Tasks?

Would you rule it as an "only one" Keyword activates the <Any>, and you must share Keywords with the other symbol on the Wrath Card to gain further bonus dice?

OR

Would you rule it as every one of the character's Keywords triggers for the Any Keyword giving them as many bonus dice as they have Keywords for accomplishing the Step in the Round?

Thendoctor

Re: Threatening Tasks and the <Any> Keyword Question.

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 am

It's not specified in the book other than:

Keep in mind that the <Any> Keyword applies to any player character!

on page 255

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:07 am

Verispex wrote:.

Eric USNA wrote:.

Quoting the two of you as it's been a while since this post was up.

Ilias Bethomael

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 am

I'd say it is the first option, without the bonus dice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it is unrelated, but I have to get it off my chest. After a few initial promising steps, e.g., the living errata, it has become awfully quiet here. I think that is mostly because of people not getting their answers from the company that released the game. IMHO one needs to keep people engaged with a game in order for it to be successful... It frustrates me to no end, seeing such a promising game being neglected (I say promising, because, honestly, the initial release lacks editing - hence all the questions here).
Courage and Honour!

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 am

Ilias Bethomael wrote:I know it is unrelated, but I have to get it off my chest.

I mean...you're not wrong there.

I don't think much of it, honestly this is relatively the same engagement we saw with FFG and their handling of 40krpg. Ulisses just doesn't have as large a community base for their forum (most of us having spread to r/40krpg or the Ordo Discordia).

If I wanted to send in an official ticket asking the question I would, and I will if I don't get a followup in a couple weeks.

It's a matter of how busy they likely are putting the errata and editing that wasn't there before into the core. That requires a lot more work than one would expect as layout may have to change.

jack_px

Postby jack_px » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Ilias Bethomael wrote:I'd say it is the first option, without the bonus dice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it is unrelated, but I have to get it off my chest. After a few initial promising steps, e.g., the living errata, it has become awfully quiet here. I think that is mostly because of people not getting their answers from the company that released the game. IMHO one needs to keep people engaged with a game in order for it to be successful... It frustrates me to no end, seeing such a promising game being neglected (I say promising, because, honestly, the initial release lacks editing - hence all the questions here).

Really awfull quiet to be honest, i have been passing here from time to time to see some news but...

Return to “Rules Questions (W&G)”