Assault weapons

Ilias Bethomael

Re: Assault weapons

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:11 am

Verispex wrote:Actually, we are re-working the assault trait a bit after having a long discussion with Ross over this one.

Basically, we are looking at the Assault weapons trait to ignore the multi- penalty for that weapon only.

So for example, if you Move + Multi-Action (Run + Ranged Attack) with a weapon that has the Assault trait, there is no +2DN penalty with that weapon. (But would be for the other action if you combined it with another action that requires a test like Interaction Attacks or Combi-Weapons that included an Assault Weapon)

Thoughts and feedback on this?

- Donavin

I like it
Courage and Honour!

Aenno

Postby Aenno » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Verispex wrote:Actually, we are re-working the assault trait a bit after having a long discussion with Ross over this one.

Basically, we are looking at the Assault weapons trait to ignore the multi- penalty for that weapon only.

So for example, if you Move + Multi-Action (Run + Ranged Attack) with a weapon that has the Assault trait, there is no +2DN penalty with that weapon. (But would be for the other action if you combined it with another action that requires a test like Interaction Attacks or Combi-Weapons that included an Assault Weapon)

Thoughts and feedback on this?

- Donavin

I like an idea.
I argue fiercely, but I never believed disagreement should be capital offence.

I'm editing my posts often. English isn't my native language, and I'm doing a lot of mistakes; that, with thoughtful rereading, I often found and want to edit.

CorwynNiTessine

Postby CorwynNiTessine » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:38 am

cps wrote:I made a 1-page cheat sheet of combat actions for my players, listing the action economy in combat (1 move, 1 action, 2 simple, infinite free OR 1 full) all of the combat actions there are and what type of action they are. Going through that process highlighted for me the inconsistency with which the actions are described in the rules

Do you mind sharing that cheat sheet? I think I'd find that useful.

Return to “Rules Questions (W&G)”