Aeldari Psykers

Aenno

Re: Aeldari Psykers

Postby Aenno » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Verispex wrote:Later yes, but the free power that comes with Psychosensitive is a Minor one when they purchase Psychic Mastery. Then proceed as normal for other powers.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!!! It's free?!
"All Eldar may purchase 1 Minor Psychic Power if they also purchase the Psychic Mastery skill."
My question was, actually: if an Eldar gain Psyker keyword through Psychosensitive trait (already), can he buy Runes of Battle powers? I meant to differ "psyker through Psychosensitive" and "psyker though Warlock archetype".
I argue fiercely, but I never believed disagreement should be capital offence.

I'm editing my posts often. English isn't my native language, and I'm doing a lot of mistakes; that, with thoughtful rereading, I often found and want to edit.

Verispex

Postby Verispex » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:18 pm

Aenno wrote:
Verispex wrote:Later yes, but the free power that comes with Psychosensitive is a Minor one when they purchase Psychic Mastery. Then proceed as normal for other powers.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!!! It's free?!
"All Eldar may purchase 1 Minor Psychic Power if they also purchase the Psychic Mastery skill."
My question was, actually: if an Eldar gain Psyker keyword through Psychosensitive trait (already), can he buy Runes of Battle powers? I meant to differ "psyker through Psychosensitive" and "psyker though Warlock archetype".

Not free, sorry. I talked with Ross at length about this today. We are going to reword it. Basically, if you take a non-psyker profile (like Corsair) you get to choose one minor power that you pay for. The rewording is going to not give you the Psyker keyword to avoid certain issues. If you are a non-psyker archetype, you get to buy one minor power. Runes of Battle is a Major, so not available to purchase through the psychosensitive trait. For those that get the psyker keyword through other means, it increases your max by one.

- Donavin
Wrath & Glory Community Manager

Aenno

Postby Aenno » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:06 am

I see. Can't say I like this approach, but I see. Thanks.
I argue fiercely, but I never believed disagreement should be capital offence.

I'm editing my posts often. English isn't my native language, and I'm doing a lot of mistakes; that, with thoughtful rereading, I often found and want to edit.

Return to “Rules Questions (W&G)”