Any update on preorder ship date?

gribble

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby gribble » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 am

Apparently at least one package (in the UK) has arrived...
https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads ... ps.838376/

Fingers crossed I might get the book before the final session of my short campaign next Tue... :)

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 am

Some of the European orders have been processed already, some were waiting to be processed this week. From what I understand, that means everyone in Europe should have them by next week.

The North American shipment is also being processed right now, so the same timeline should apply here for pre-orders.

For the European orders, I can't say any more than what I've been told myself. Since I'm not physically present there, I don't always have the most up-to-date information on specific orders.

Daoisith

Postby Daoisith » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Great, many thanks for this update, Eric, this is much appreciated! I must say I find Ulisses North America to be one of the best companies in this market in terms of communications with fans and customers!

I wish all gaming companies were as transparent as you are!

Very much Looking forward to receiving my pre order now that I am used to the Ulisses quality with Torg products already released!

Keep up the great work!

gribble

Postby gribble » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:36 am

It arrived today!!! :o :D

Mossback

Postby Mossback » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:37 am

Could you give us an idea, Gribble, where you are so we can better gauge when our orders might arrive? I'm on the west coast of the US, and have heard nothing of any shipment notices. Thanks!

gribble

Postby gribble » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:53 am

Mossback wrote:Could you give us an idea, Gribble, where you are so we can better gauge when our orders might arrive? I'm on the west coast of the US, and have heard nothing of any shipment notices. Thanks!

I'm in Prague (Czech Republic), so definitely shipped from the EU hub, not the US one.
I never received a shipping notification either though... I was actually expecting another package (which hasn't arrived) and was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be W&G instead!

Mossback

Postby Mossback » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:28 pm

gribble wrote:
Mossback wrote:Could you give us an idea, Gribble, where you are so we can better gauge when our orders might arrive? I'm on the west coast of the US, and have heard nothing of any shipment notices. Thanks!

I'm in Prague (Czech Republic), so definitely shipped from the EU hub, not the US one.
I never received a shipping notification either though... I was actually expecting another package (which hasn't arrived) and was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be W&G instead!

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad the Euro gamers are getting their stuff. US and others will hopefully be getting the boxes soon as well.

Arkayne

Postby Arkayne » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:32 am

Yah, I'm really hoping to read the print books over the holiday break.

Mossback

Postby Mossback » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 pm

I just received my email tonight, letting me know my order has shipped via FedEx and is due to arrive this Saturday, 15 DEC. I'm on the US west coast, so hopefully everyone else will be getting their tracking numbers soon, and their boxes before the holidays. :-)

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:30 am

Mossback wrote:I just received my email tonight, letting me know my order has shipped via FedEx and is due to arrive this Saturday, 15 DEC. I'm on the US west coast, so hopefully everyone else will be getting their tracking numbers soon, and their boxes before the holidays. :-)

Can confirm as well, got my tracking notification last night.

Eric USNA wrote:.
or
Verispex wrote:.

Do you know if signature is required for the package by chance?

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”