Character editor

Mupf

Re: Character editor

Postby Mupf » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Menial_Lazarus wrote:Hi,

My tests indicate that the cost of the archetypes is not being added. Other than that, seems prety solid.

Thx for the report. Should be fixed now.

Ilias Bethomael

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:43 am

I appreciate the work you put into this!

I couldn't figure out a way to advance a Tier 1 Character to Tier 3; I was only able to select "stay the course" once.
Courage and Honour!

Mupf

Postby Mupf » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Ilias Bethomael wrote:I appreciate the work you put into this!

I couldn't figure out a way to advance a Tier 1 Character to Tier 3; I was only able to select "stay the course" once.

Hi m8,

thx for the warm words.

You have to choose Tier first, Species second and archetype third.
Afterwards you can pick ascension packs. At the moment I have Stay on Course and Psychic Revelations from the Core book.

And you can pick each ascension pack only once.

Have a nice day!

Update: If you have the feeling that something is wrong modeled and should be handled different, give me a hint.

Ilias Bethomael

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 am

Well, yeah, forget what I said... I got the Ascending part wrong. Thx for pointing me to the obvious xD
Courage and Honour!

Chaos85

Postby Chaos85 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

This is an awesome tool, thank you very much!

The one thing that I noticed doesn't work as it should is the tree of knowledge. I tried to advance a tier 2 characters ballistic skill from 4 to 5 and it doesn't allow me to because it says that i need to have 4 skills on rank 4 first. But don't we need to have 5 skills total in order to have a rank 5 skill? Even in the example in the book it doesn't require us to have every skill on a specific rank just a total number of skills.

Mupf

Postby Mupf » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:48 am

Chaos85 wrote:This is an awesome tool, thank you very much!

The one thing that I noticed doesn't work as it should is the tree of knowledge. I tried to advance a tier 2 characters ballistic skill from 4 to 5 and it doesn't allow me to because it says that i need to have 4 skills on rank 4 first. But don't we need to have 5 skills total in order to have a rank 5 skill? Even in the example in the book it doesn't require us to have every skill on a specific rank just a total number of skills.

Hi m8,

you are absolutely right. There was a misunderstanding on my side. I will correct that as soon as possible.

Thx for the feedback!

Update: Should be fixed now. Please have a look (Version 0.6.4)

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”