Any update on preorder ship date?

Uziel

Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Uziel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Haven’t come across any updates and was wondering if anything had been put out that I missed seeing.

Thendoctor

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:51 am

Uziel wrote:Haven’t come across any updates and was wondering if anything had been put out that I missed seeing.

As far as I've seen the last word was still late October

RenoGM

Postby RenoGM » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Since we're a week into November has anyone heard anything about pre-orders starting to ship?

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:58 am

RenoGM wrote:Since we're a week into November has anyone heard anything about pre-orders starting to ship?

No one has heard any more than their last update:

https://mailchi.mp/d9963a36c208/wrath-g ... acea7f82d0

Until Eric tells us otherwise, which he hasn't. On facebook last word, which was one day ago, is hopefully update soon.

That's it.

Mossback

Postby Mossback » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 am

I received an email update this morning from Eric. It reads:

Hello everyone!

This is just a quick and specific update to tell you the exact dates and information we have.

First, we can confirm that the dice have arrived and are approved! That means that everything is in place, and packing can begin. We expect packing to finish by November 14th. At that time, European packages will be sent directly, so you should start to see those arriving by the following week.

Also at that time, the other shipments will be sent to our distribution centers for local labeling and mailing. The US shipment is being air-freighted and is expected to arrive November 21st. Unfortunately, with the proximity to Thanksgiving, we probably won't see those packages start shipping out until the following week. We expect the other two shipments bound for our Asia and Australia distributors to arrive the last week of November or the first week of December, and then local redistribution should happen fairly quickly.

All of the non-European estimates are dependent on customs, of course. Customs can be unpredictable, and there's not much we can do about that. But we wanted to give you as much information as we could. We'll let you know if there seems to be an unusually long delay at any of the receiving ports.

One thing people often ask us is about tracking information. Each distribution center has its own rules and practices about emailing tracking information, so that is up to them. I know that the US center does email you, so watch out for information from Studio 2 (be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder). I don't think the German center sends emails, and I'm not sure about the other two. If your distribution center does not send you an email, we should still be able to get the information if there is any difficulty.

In any large distribution like this, there will always be a few errors here and there. We will make sure to handle them as quickly as we can. Please contact us by email at feedback@ulissesnorthamerica.com if you have any difficulty with your package.

Thank you!

-Eric for Ulisses North America

So, it looks like the US market will get ours maybe the first part of December. Asia and Australia (NZ included) should have them before Christmas.

gribble

Postby gribble » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:54 am

Anyone in the EU received a package yet?

There are disturbing rumours that Amazon has updated the release date from Dec this year to the middle of 2019! :(

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:07 am

I mean, you can just go look at Amazon yourself to check out that "rumor".

Likely that's the next placeholder date because it's too close to the end of the year to let them keep the old one.

gribble

Postby gribble » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:43 am

Thendoctor wrote:I mean, you can just go look at Amazon yourself to check out that "rumor".

I was referring to the pre-order release date. I'm not sure this is the same thing as the currently advertised release date (which could be later because the pre-orders have sold through, and this is the date they anticipate having a restock).
For clarity, the currently advertised release date is Jun 2019 on amazon.com, but still Dec 2018 on amazon.co.uk...

Anyway, it sounds like no-one has received a shipment or even a shipping notification yet?

Flash

Postby Flash » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:56 pm

gribble wrote:I was referring to the pre-order release date. I'm not sure this is the same thing as the currently advertised release date (which could be later because the pre-orders have sold through, and this is the date they anticipate having a restock).

I doubt that Ulisses needs half a year for a simple reprint. Would be rather unusual. They do reprints all the time. And I have seen them doing it super fast for example after a misprint with the covers of the Hexxen 1733 core books.

Prometheus

Postby Prometheus » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:41 am

Well its almost December now and still no word on delivery any news would be appreciated

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”