Any update on preorder ship date?

User avatar
Hugh Salamando Filth
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Hugh Salamando Filth » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Image

Thendoctor
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:16 am

Hugh Salamando Filth wrote:.


That post serves literally nothing. It adds nothing, it is nothing but complaining.

Do you not think they're working their hardest to get this stuff out to get us to stop asking about it or something?

User avatar
mrwonx
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby mrwonx » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:44 am

Thendoctor wrote:
Hugh Salamando Filth wrote:.


That post serves literally nothing. It adds nothing, it is nothing but complaining.

Do you not think they're working their hardest to get this stuff out to get us to stop asking about it or something?


It made me want to watch caddyshack again . . . so that's something.

User avatar
Hugh Salamando Filth
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Hugh Salamando Filth » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:53 pm

Thendoctor wrote:
Hugh Salamando Filth wrote:.


That post serves literally nothing. It adds nothing, it is nothing but complaining.

Do you not think they're working their hardest to get this stuff out to get us to stop asking about it or something?

Ofc they are, and I'm quite well aware of why it took that long.
But one has to vent some frustration.
It's not like I went all out raging around. Chill.

Thendoctor
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Thendoctor » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 am

Hugh Salamando Filth wrote:But one has to vent some frustration.

You really don't actually, you certainly don't need to vent it on an official forum to the creators that are likely just as frustrated as the players. What logic is there in that?

Hugh Salamando Filth wrote:Chill.

Don't tell me what to do you've no more right or power here than anyone else.

schnickers
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:35 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby schnickers » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:42 am

At least this thread is getting bumped ;)

Eric USNA
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:57 pm

All the shipments to the various distribution centers should be arriving shortly. The European fulfillment had a miscount of items that is now being resolved, so they are sending out the ones they can next week, with the rest the following week.

Europe is now going to get things about the same time or slightly after everyone else instead of sooner. However, we will likely be fulfilling from North America from here on out, which means that Europe will be later than the rest.

I just wanted to be clear about expectations there.

-Eric

User avatar
Hugh Salamando Filth
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Hugh Salamando Filth » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:48 am

Eric USNA wrote:All the shipments to the various distribution centers should be arriving shortly. The European fulfillment had a miscount of items that is now being resolved, so they are sending out the ones they can next week, with the rest the following week.

Europe is now going to get things about the same time or slightly after everyone else instead of sooner. However, we will likely be fulfilling from North America from here on out, which means that Europe will be later than the rest.

I just wanted to be clear about expectations there.

-Eric

Great to hear, really. The suspense is killing me!


Thendoctor wrote:Don't tell me what to do you've no more right or power here than anyone else.

Chill. ^^

gribble
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby gribble » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:22 am

Eric USNA wrote:All the shipments to the various distribution centers should be arriving shortly. The European fulfillment had a miscount of items that is now being resolved, so they are sending out the ones they can next week, with the rest the following week.

Europe is now going to get things about the same time or slightly after everyone else instead of sooner. However, we will likely be fulfilling from North America from here on out, which means that Europe will be later than the rest.

I just wanted to be clear about expectations there.

-Eric

Thanks for the update Eric, but not entirely sure I understand what that means for me as a European pre-orderer...
It sounds like pre-orders will be shipped from the European distributor next week (3-7 Dec), and the following week (10-14 Dec), so should start turning up (hopefully) in the week before Christmas (17 - 21 Dec)? If not, they probably won't arrive until the first week of the new year (7-11 Jan) - does that sound right?
And the comment about fulfilling from the US is only in relation to subsequent products (after the pre-orders)?

Daoisith
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:34 am

Re: Any update on preorder ship date?

Postby Daoisith » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:32 am

Hello. I am based in France and still have not received my package either.
Which is quite surprising because I received my TORG packages early on in line with the updates we received. So my impression so far was that Ulisses was pretty good at holding up to its updates .


Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests