Sales Report

dchart

Re: Sales Report

Postby dchart » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:38 am

Eleventh month, 10/8 - 11/7

12 Perils: 1, 8 Million Gods: 1, Home Front Philadelphia: 1, Road to Philadelphia: 1

Things seem to have slowed down a bit. Not really sure why.

ZorValachan

Postby ZorValachan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:16 am

dchart wrote:Eleventh month, 10/8 - 11/7

12 Perils: 1, 8 Million Gods: 1, Home Front Philadelphia: 1, Road to Philadelphia: 1

Things seem to have slowed down a bit. Not really sure why.

I've seen the same thing. Not sure if it's because there are more products on the Infiniverse exchange or if the official release of LL or NE Kickstarter will give a "bump".
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

dchart

Postby dchart » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 pm

ZorValachan wrote:I've seen the same thing. Not sure if it's because there are more products on the Infiniverse exchange or if the official release of LL or NE Kickstarter will give a "bump".

It is a bit of a relief to know it's not just me.

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:34 am

Might be nice if some of the new physical releases had an ad page at the back mentioning it. Not sure how many casual players even know the Infiniverse exists?

dchart

Postby dchart » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:35 am

Greymarch2000 wrote:Might be nice if some of the new physical releases had an ad page at the back mentioning it. Not sure how many casual players even know the Infiniverse exists?

Now that's a good idea. The electronic versions could contain a link, even.

ZorValachan

Postby ZorValachan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:31 pm

I only had 1 Paraverse sale in October, but 5 in November.

I also think that it would be nice to have an ad in the back of the book. Even if its an ad for official products with a note "and check our digital offerings and unofficial material on the Infiniverse exchange on DriveThruRPG" or such
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

Doc Gordon

Postby Doc Gordon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Kuildeous wrote:
This has been on my mind for a while, and I need to hit the pavement more. The demos are usually fun for me as well as the players, so why not do more of it?
Mine, too. You have some very good suggestions for carrying this to the masses, and I will try to follow up on some of them. I have one player interested in trying it out, since he's been in a D&D dry season where I now live, but a D&D dry season might be a total dry season in this area. I live now in a part of Texas where they've seen role-playing, they know role-playing, and there is a Facebook page dedicated to the area, even, but it all seems sort of sparse. Plus, I won't really be able to do anything until I either have a job or the VA comes through with something good, now that I've finally been able to write the requisite letter for them.

dchart

Postby dchart » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Twelfth Month, 11/8 - 12/7

12 Perils: 4, 8 Million Gods: 2, Home Front Philadelphia: 4, LibreOffice Templates: 1, Road to Philadelphia: 7

Significantly better sales than last month. There seem to have been two causes for this. One was that the Infiniverse Exchange was in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale; that boosted sales. The second is that product pages now display other Infiniverse Exchange products by the same author, which saves me from having to set it up manually.

Road to Philadelphia became a Silver Seller this month, which makes me suspect that the Copper to Silver transition is at 110 sales.

Since this marks a full year, I'm going to post an annual report in a new thread.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”