Best Infiniverse products?

Zackzenobi

Best Infiniverse products?

Postby Zackzenobi » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 pm

So what are the best Infiniverse products people have found? I'm particularly interested in adventures.

Greymarch2000

Re: Best Infiniverse products?

Postby Greymarch2000 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:49 pm

I thought that The Widow's Lament was good. Some nice investigation, realm hopping, etc. Some issues with dominant vs pure zones and some conversions from oTorg that may not be 100% but I think it's probably the best adventure I've run from there.

Spatula

Re: Best Infiniverse products?

Postby Spatula » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:42 am

I've bought most of the adventures on the Infiniverse and read most of the ones I've bought (I haven't read the shorter adventure collections or some of the Living Land ones), and they've all been good IMO. Hard to beat at the price, as well. There's over 30 adventure products currently available right now so a GM has a good selection to choose from.

David Chart is an award-winning game designer. JohnK wrote up his group's time playing through the Living Land Day One and Chart's Living Land adventures: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2648

I dunno who David Dolph is but that guy is a machine when it comes to writing adventures - he's written about 1/3 of the current offerings. His adventures are presented in a very utilitarian fashion - quick and easy to read, straight to the point - and have good plots IMO.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”