Bundles for the Bundle

dchart

Bundles for the Bundle

Postby dchart » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:50 pm

There is a Bundle of Holding for Torg Eternity, with the books from the first Kickstarter (I posted about it in Tangents and Miscellany). I suspect that everyone on this board has everything in it already, but we should tell our friends.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/TorgEternity

As part of trying promotional tricks, I have created a bundle of my Infiniverse Exchange products, which will run for the same period (so, another three weeks or so):

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/288390/David-Charts-2019-Infiniverse-Exchange-Bundle-BUNDLE?affiliate_id=78970

I've set the pricing so that it's a bit better than 50% off overall, but if you've bought my more popular products, you get a better deal. This is the perfect chance to complete your collection. (DTRPG deduct the price of books you have already bought from a bundle's total price.) If you managed to pick up 8 Million Gods while it was on sale, you get an even better deal, because it's priced slightly higher in the bundle than it was on the sale. (By 5c, but if I had a nickel for every 5c I saved... wait, I do.)

It looks like it is also possible to set up a bundle that other people can contribute to. Would people be interested in creating a multi-author Infiniverse Exchange Bundle to run in parallel with the Bundle of Holding? It might be possible to convince Ulisses to publicise that. I'm happy to do the initial set-up, and then I think I have to send out a code number and password, so I'll need to PM authors.

If a multi-author one is going to happen, we need to move quickly, so either reply here or PM me about it.
David Chart
Infiniverse Exchange Author
Infiniverse Product Bundle: Half Price Until October 1st!

dchart

Re: Bundles for the Bundle

Postby dchart » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:10 pm

I've set up the framework for the multi-author bundle. I suggest that we just put every product in at half price, and use the automatic balancing feature on DTRPG to make it easy. For the moment, the multi-author bundle is private.

If it happens, I will put all my products in it. However, other authors can put in whatever they want.

Note: I have never done this before. I assume that DTRPG automatically sends the revenue to the right people, treating it as a sale of the product at the reduced price. (That is what the instructions say happens.) If that isn't what happens, we will contact DTRPG customer support to get it sorted out.
David Chart

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Bought your bundle! Thank you very much.
And if a multi author bundle happens I will buy it most definitly!

dchart

Postby dchart » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:25 am

xshrekx wrote:Bought your bundle! Thank you very much.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy them.

xshrekx wrote:And if a multi author bundle happens I will buy it most definitly!

I haven't heard from any other authors, so that is looking unlikely right now, alas.

Thanks again!
David Chart

Wakshani

Postby Wakshani » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:48 am

I'd join in but I have a long way to go before getting anything out the door.

Alas, alas...

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:38 am

I'd be interested in tossing into a bundle, but how would we want it to be? All adventures? A bit of everything?

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”