Living Aventuria (Dark Eye) @ GenCon 2019

Tenushath

Living Aventuria (Dark Eye) @ GenCon 2019

Postby Tenushath » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Living Aventuria will be premiering a new trilogy at GenCon this August. Here are the blurbs:

A Hard Day at Fort Loveless - When you volunteered to bolster the defenses at this remote outpost, you figured there'd be a lot of nothing to do but then the Orc God-King and his hordes of fanatics showed up.

All's Fair in Love and the God-King's Court - You've made some interesting allies but now you find yourself a servant in the court of the Orc God-King himself. Court intrigue and the coming storm of war pervade the Orcish capital.

Even God-Kings Get the Blues - After a failed negotiation to solidify his hold over the Orc tribes, the God-King is inconsolable. Can the PCs avoid unleashing Orcish hordes across the Middenrealm?

visit http://www.livingaventuria.com for more info

HEX the Dark

Re: Living Aventuria (Dark Eye) @ GenCon 2019

Postby HEX the Dark » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:42 am

Will you provide the Adventures afterwards to read/other GMs/translate?
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Hex,
Yes I will. I'll be putting last year's trilogy up before GenCon, its just on a long list of things I need to get to.
Tenu

HEX the Dark

Postby HEX the Dark » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Nice!
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

Brooding Paladin

Postby Brooding Paladin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Thanks for posting this! I'm just now catching up to it as I posted a request for something similar in the wrong forum.

My brother and a good friend and I are all coming to Gen Con this year and we're eager to learn more about how The Dark Eye works, etc. We'll do our best to sign up for these!

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 pm

GenCon Events have been accepted and will be live when event registration starts. Here they are!

LA 2-01 A Hard Day at Fort Loveless
When you volunteered to bolster the defenses at this remote outpost, you figured there'd be a lot of nothing to do but then the Orc God-King and his hordes of fanatics showed up. Two times Wed 4pm and Thu 2pm

LA 2-02 All's Fair in Love and the God-King's Court
You've made some interesting allies but now you find yourself a servant in the court of the Orc God-King himself. Court intrigue and the coming storm of war pervade the Orc capital. Fri 8am

LA 2-03 Even God-Kings Get the Blues
After a failed negotiation to solidify his hold over the Orc tribes, the God-King is inconsolable. Can the PCs avoid unleashing of the Orc hordes across the Middenrealm? Sat 2pm

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Mon May 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Wow! All four GenCon events sold out within an hour! I am so happy people want to play Dark Eye. I'm looking at the possibility of adding more slots. I'm also contemplating adding last years trilogy in as an option. I'll post updates here.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Mon May 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Tenushath wrote:Wow! All four GenCon events sold out within an hour! I am so happy people want to play Dark Eye. I'm looking at the possibility of adding more slots. I'm also contemplating adding last years trilogy in as an option. I'll post updates here.

That's good! I wish you a lot of fun!

DarthDQ

Postby DarthDQ » Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm

More slots would be great! By the time my Wish List was processed, the Dark Eye sessions were gone!

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Mon May 20, 2019 8:42 pm

The biggest issue with more slots is getting someone to run them. I'd like to do other stuff during the con. I'm checking on alternatives and will post info when its available.

Return to “Conventions and Events”