Cyberpapacy in South America

mistervimes

Cyberpapacy in South America

Postby mistervimes » Wed May 22, 2019 7:28 pm

When does the invasion of South America occur? I can't find it and I remember reading it.
"He was an unshaven collection of bad habits marinated in alcohol, morose, cynical and ridiculously soft-hearted. One of Nature's policemen; his soul burns to arrest the Creator for getting it wrong."" - (Terry Pratchett)

TorgHacker

Re: Cyberpapacy in South America

Postby TorgHacker » Wed May 22, 2019 7:29 pm

Somewhere around Month 6 or 7.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

mistervimes

Postby mistervimes » Wed May 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Thank you very much. We're inching up on day 211 (around month seven) as our season one finale and I want a double gut punch.
"He was an unshaven collection of bad habits marinated in alcohol, morose, cynical and ridiculously soft-hearted. One of Nature's policemen; his soul burns to arrest the Creator for getting it wrong."" - (Terry Pratchett)

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Wed May 22, 2019 9:56 pm

The Cyberpapacy invading Brazil is one of my fav things Torg Eternity has done! We wanted to do it in our original Torg campaign but ran out of time. I know that Torg Eternity has changed the Akashans, but I always wanted to see Monitors vs Church Police in full force.

hawaiianbrian

Postby hawaiianbrian » Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Zackzenobi wrote:The Cyberpapacy invading Brazil is one of my fav things Torg Eternity has done! We wanted to do it in our original Torg campaign but ran out of time. I know that Torg Eternity has changed the Akashans, but I always wanted to see Monitors vs Church Police in full force.

You might be happy to know that one of the future adventures in the Relics Redux series takes place in Cyberpapal Brazil. It'll also be the first official Torg Eternity adventure to prominently feature a GodNet run...

mistervimes

Postby mistervimes » Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

hawaiianbrian wrote:
Zackzenobi wrote:The Cyberpapacy invading Brazil is one of my fav things Torg Eternity has done! We wanted to do it in our original Torg campaign but ran out of time. I know that Torg Eternity has changed the Akashans, but I always wanted to see Monitors vs Church Police in full force.

You might be happy to know that one of the future adventures in the Relics Redux series takes place in Cyberpapal Brazil. It'll also be the first official Torg Eternity adventure to prominently feature a GodNet run...

My Cyberpapacy player will be very excited.

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Fri May 24, 2019 9:50 pm

hawaiianbrian wrote:

AWESOME!

Atama

Postby Atama » Fri May 24, 2019 11:09 pm

hawaiianbrian wrote:

I hope that adventure is called Brazilian Hax.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”