12 Perils for the Living Land

dchart

12 Perils for the Living Land

Postby dchart » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228358/12-Perils-for-the-Living-Land?affiliate_id=78970

A dozen perils to use when the Perils of the Living Land Cosm Card gets played. Or just to spice up Living Land adventures, really.

And I guess this is the thread for discussing it, as well.

mrroderick

Re: 12 Perils for the Living Land

Postby mrroderick » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Great Product. I was planning to do this for all the cosms for personal use. This saved me having to do the LL.

I'm working on something to upload to the Exchange. Am I able to use one of these with a "refer to" for detail? That is something like "if the PCs take track A, they get a Blueback Swarm. If they take Track B, they get a grove full of Crimson Snappers. Refer to "12 Perils for the Living Land" for details."

dchart

Re: 12 Perils for the Living Land

Postby dchart » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:18 am

mrroderick wrote:Great Product. I was planning to do this for all the cosms for personal use. This saved me having to do the LL.

I'm working on something to upload to the Exchange. Am I able to use one of these with a "refer to" for detail? That is something like "if the PCs take track A, they get a Blueback Swarm. If they take Track B, they get a grove full of Crimson Snappers. Refer to "12 Perils for the Living Land" for details."

Sure, go ahead.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”