Sales Report

dchart

Re: Sales Report

Postby dchart » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:51 am

Fifteenth Month, 2/8 – 3/7

12 Perils: 2, 8 Million Gods: 1, Home Front Philadelphia: 2, LibreOffice Templates: 0, Road to Philadelphia: 3

Very similar to last month. Someone gave the templates a one star review, which is slightly mystifying, unless they were expecting some game content...

Anyway, I also released a new product (An Edeinos in Core Earth) today, so we'll see if that has any noticeable effect on the sales of other products next month. I'm rather hoping to see sales of the new product, as well.

dchart

Re: Sales Report

Postby dchart » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 am

Sixteenth Month, 3/8 – 4/7

12 Perils: 2, 8 Million Gods: 3, An Edeinos in Core Earth: 10, Home Front Philadelphia: 1, LibreOffice Templates: 0, Road to Philadelphia: 2

Again, broadly similar to last month, so it doesn't look as though the new product had much effect on the sales of the others. An Edeinos in Core Earth also has the worst first-month sales so far, although only by one copy.

I've also released another new product (Spirited Tools) today, and I hope it has a better first month than An Edeinos in Core Earth.

Incidentally, all the art in Spirited Tools is by Dean Spencer. You can find a lot of his art available as stock art on DTRPG, with single-use licenses, and he has a Patreon, which gets you unlimited use licenses for any of his art you have purchased, for as long as you are a patron. Highly recommended, although his art is mostly useful for Aysle and the Living Land at the moment.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”