Sales Report

Yoric

Re: Sales Report

Postby Yoric » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:40 am

dchart, I hope you don't mind if I add my sales to your thread?

First month for The Reality Choir:
  • Paid sales: 11
  • Free downloads: 49

dchart

Postby dchart » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Yoric wrote:dchart, I hope you don't mind if I add my sales to your thread?

Not at all. It makes it easy for people who are looking for this information to find it.

dchart

Postby dchart » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Twenty Fourth Month, 11/8 - 12/7

12 Perils: 3, 8 Million Gods: 1, An Edeinos in Core Earth: 3, Home Front Philadelphia: 0, LibreOffice Templates: 1, Road to Philadelphia: 1, Spirited Tools: 6

This month includes the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, which did include the Infiniverse Exchange this time. The sale doesn't affect Pay What You Want, since you can pay what you want, and someone wanted to pay $5 for my templates, which is very nice, thank you. (I think we can say that the five star reviews offsetting the one star review are having an effect, so thank you for those.)

The last few months have made it clear that short-term bargains do have a positive impact on sales, and almost certainly increase revenue over the long term. That is worth bearing in mind, but as this month marks the end of the second year, I will do a separate post on my reflections on that, and the future.

dchart

Postby dchart » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm

Twenty Fifth Month, 12/8 - 1/7

12 Perils: 1, 8 Million Gods: 2, An Edeinos in Core Earth: 1, Home Front Philadelphia: 1, LibreOffice Templates: 0, Road to Philadelphia: 1, Spirited Tools: 1

About what you would expect. I think someone bought a complete set, because I sold one of everything on a single day.

Yoric

Postby Yoric » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:49 am

Second month of The Reality Choir
  • Paid sales: 5
  • Free downloads: 13

dchart

Postby dchart » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Twenty Sixth Month, 1/8 - 2/7

12 Perils: 1, 8 Million Gods: 0, An Edeinos in Core Earth: 1, Home Front Philadelphia: 0, LibreOffice Templates: 0, Road to Philadelphia: 1, Spirited Tools: 1

People may have noticed that US is doing some publicity for the Infiniverse Exchange, and I think this is a very good thing. On the other hand, I think I have to say that I am not yet seeing any practical impact from it. Nevertheless, it is a positive move, and I hope that it will have a real impact in the future.

With the sunsetting of this form, I'm planning to start posting these reports on the Torg Eternity board on the Piazza. This sort of thing is very badly suited to Discord or Facebook. This post, and probably the subsequent ones, are at:

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=23495

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”