Update to Word template

Kuildeous

Update to Word template

Postby Kuildeous » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello everyone. I've been lax for the past year, and I apologize for this. When I created my first content for the Infiniverse, I also created a Word template to help myself and anyone else to create new content using Microsoft Word: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228 ... e-for-Word.

I focused on the A4 paper size because that's what the Infiniverse guidelines suggested. I did not bother making a US Letter version. After only a little more than a year, I finally adapted it to US Letter and uploaded both templates to drivethrurpg.com. If you have already downloaded a copy of this, you should receive notification of this. Please let me know if you did not; I am not very experienced with drivethrurpg.com, and I'd like to learn if it's not behaving as I expect.

And if you feel more comfortable working in Microsoft Word than you are in Adobe InDesign (or can't afford the latter), then feel free to download a free copy of the templates in both US and A4. Tips are always appreciated, but I've received some goodwill from other authors already, so don't feel guilty getting this for free.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”