Magic I - Kickstarter

Morgoth

Re: Magic I - Kickstarter

Postby Morgoth » Tue May 28, 2019 11:15 am

Its live!!

grayriver

Postby grayriver » Tue May 28, 2019 12:29 pm

I wanted to be backer #1 but got caught up with a task at work. However, I did score #13 and that actually feels a bit better considering the subject. :twisted:

Good luck to Ulisses!

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Tue May 28, 2019 12:44 pm

I scored #4

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Tue May 28, 2019 3:20 pm

Finally live!
btw congrats Lambert :)
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Tue May 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Do we know when the pdf of the magic book will be available to backers? The Compendium PDF was sent to backers as soon as the campaign was over, as it was already ready in PDF form...

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Tue May 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Morgoth wrote:Do we know when the pdf of the magic book will be available to backers? The Compendium PDF was sent to backers as soon as the campaign was over, as it was already ready in PDF form...

I wouldn't be surprised if the pdf was available pretty soon, since it's been planned for quite some time now.

Plageman

Postby Plageman » Tue May 28, 2019 5:00 pm

For the Nile Empire KS the file were available just after the end of the funding.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:19 pm

The success of this KS is a very good news .... on the road for an easy 400% funding and 200+ pledgers.

I was a litle bit concerned after the long Ulisses silence .... I was afraid about the fact that it could have made some fans go away.

But It seems that the TDE players are still around !!!! I hope It will push Ulisses to make God I quickly :)

Robert Cousland

Postby Robert Cousland » Wed May 29, 2019 10:33 am

Morgoth wrote:Do we know when the pdf of the magic book will be available to backers? The Compendium PDF was sent to backers as soon as the campaign was over, as it was already ready in PDF form...

I don't have an exact date but the pdf will be released before the book ships. Well before but I don't believe it will be right after the Kickstarter ends.

Dany40 wrote:The success of this KS is a very good news .... on the road for an easy 400% funding and 200+ pledgers.

I was a litle bit concerned after the long Ulisses silence .... I was afraid about the fact that it could have made some fans go away.

But It seems that the TDE players are still around !!!! I hope It will push Ulisses to make God I quickly :)

Works of the Gods will be on Kickstarter later this year and the last three Theater Knights adventures will be a part of it.
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Brooding Paladin

Postby Brooding Paladin » Wed May 29, 2019 4:57 pm

I'm in! I was #19 but I'm a little later here. Very excited about this and all the cool unlocks that are happening. And I'm really excited to hear the Gods book will follow later this year!

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”