Magic I - Kickstarter

Schlake

Re: Magic I - Kickstarter

Postby Schlake » Wed May 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Dany40 wrote:I was a litle bit concerned after the long Ulisses silence .... I was afraid about the fact that it could have made some fans go away.

I stopped coming to the forums because we started to play TDE. Now I'm back because I'm playing TDE and I need questions answered. But learned early on how badly the US/English players are out of the loop, so I just hold tight and have faith.
--Schlake

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:51 am

Any news about the PDFs of the KS ???

bluedragon7

Postby bluedragon7 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am

First Preview is out, 110 pages of AM1.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:11 pm

bluedragon7 wrote:First Preview is out, 110 pages of AM1.

Yes I’m reading it !!!!

Brooding Paladin

Postby Brooding Paladin » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Same here! Thanks for turning it out so fast, Ulisses!

Denshi

Postby Denshi » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Nice! I hope you'll have as much fun with the book as I did have with the German one.

As I haven't pledged, might someone confirm that the mistranslation from the Binding of the Staff ritual didn't replicate to the other binding rituals?

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 am

Denshi wrote:Nice! I hope you'll have as much fun with the book as I did have with the German one.

As I haven't pledged, might someone confirm that the mistranslation from the Binding of the Staff ritual didn't replicate to the other binding rituals?

Ha, just came here to ask this as I was reading my copy of the preview last night and it appears the same translation was pasted for all the other binding rituals:

Only a directed anti-magic spell, an Ignifaxius spell,
or an elemental fire burning hotter than a dragon’s
breath can destroy it.

The above is for all other bindable objects, like the spell-sword. Hopefully this will be corrected, as the Ulisses team is hard at work incorporating the errata. I just hope they include the errata from the core rules for these as well.

wilcoxon

Postby wilcoxon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:51 pm

Has anyone made sure that Tajo and/or Robert are aware of this translation problem?

Robert Cousland

Postby Robert Cousland » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 pm

wilcoxon wrote:Has anyone made sure that Tajo and/or Robert are aware of this translation problem?

Yes, and yes. ;) I monitor as much as I can and whether it is known or not, I am often the one posting things as "The Dark Eye". :lol:

Tajo and I are almost in constant communication and working on several things together. That said, always feel free to reach out to either of us here or on Facebook. :)
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:09 pm

Hey,
I posted a bunch of errata for the Magic Book on the kickstarter page. Any other backers with the pdf see if you spotted anything I did not. If you found more errata post it there as they will correct it before the book goes to print.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”