Finally some characters

xshrekx

Finally some characters

Postby xshrekx » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am

After playing most of the Day One Adventures my players feel ready to build their own characters.
The group will consist of
- an Edeinos based on "The Banished Scout"-Archetyp from Living Land.
- a Human transformed to Nile Empire with the Beastmasgter-Pulp Power and one more Power the player has not decided on yet
- a Human with Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis and Telekinetic Barrier

First we will play adepted version of the Nile Empire Day One Adventure, then one of the Delphi Missions and maybe one more Delphi Mission from a different cosmos and then, finally, The God Box.
We are looking forward to it all and I wonder how it will work out...

What I really like about Torg: Such a group is possible!

Count Thalim

Re: Finally some characters

Postby Count Thalim » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Sounds good, let us all know how you get on.
Per Sanguis Ad Astra

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:16 pm

Is the human psychic from Core Earth, Pan Pacifica or Tharkold?

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:53 am

She is from core earth.
In three weeks we have out first gaming night. I will keep you posted.

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:38 am

Finally we played. We did a modified version of the Nile Day One. It went down pretty well, nothing special to report.
Due to time contraints I cut the chase.
However one particular problem presented itself: The players tried to avoid fights at all cost.
During the day one adventures with pregenerated characters there were a few deaths. And now they are afraid to loose their carfully crafted chars. We have to work on that :lol:

For the next game I have one additional player, but we have not created a char for her. I wonder how that will work out. She was not present for the day one advnetures we played and knows nothing about TORG. She has some RPG-experience, at least.

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:14 am

We created the 4th PC: An Elven sorceress from Aysle.
I really, really love this group. Nice mix of different charakters, I think,

However, we did not play, because the other players were not available.
Next time we gather, I will probably have only two players (the PSI and the Sorceress).
To manage card play, I will let them have 4 cards always available. I think Deanna suggested something like this in another thread if you have only two players. Will see how that will work out.

The other characters came out a little bit different than planned: the Edeinos is more melee orientated and the Beastmaster is not transformed but from Terra.

I am not sure, what kind of adventure we will play. I hope to find somthing introductinary for the new player and it should be playable in around 3 to 4 ours. Hm... sounds like the FreeRPG-Day adventure. :D

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Wed May 01, 2019 2:10 am

Last saturday we finally introduced our new player. We played the Stonehenge scenario from the olg Queenswrath anthology. They slew Megan, but that may have been a bit of my fault.
As of now I am really looking forward to the Drama Deck in German language. Playing with English cards and 2 non English speaking players starts to be really difficult.

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:31 am

Finally I got my Drama Deck in German language. Things are going to be so much easier.
Next we play a variation of the Tharkhold-Day-One and then Burden Of Glory followed be Act 1 of Relics of Power.

Return to “Game Stories In and Out of Character (TORG)”