Just received the Armoury cards

GuernseyMan

Just received the Armoury cards

Postby GuernseyMan » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:37 pm

Quite impressed. 176 cards, I think everything which is in the Armoury has made it to the cards.

I can see them being useful in-game rather than looking up exactly what a piece of equipment does. I can't help but feel there should be a second set.

A lot of characters will have similar equipment. I can see that my players will usually have things like sleeping bags, torches, daggers etc.

It would be useful to have a smaller deck, just with common items. That way I don't need to have 4 full decks just to cover my players' needs. I can buy one full deck and then a few decks of common cards to fill out the collection. Should be relatively easy to produce as all the cards are already in production, they just need repackaged!

Denshi

Re: Just received the Armoury cards

Postby Denshi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:19 pm

In the German edition, there is a card pack with the most commonly used (dis)advantages, special abilities, spells and liturgies. There is none for commonly used equipment though.
GuernseyMan wrote:Should be relatively easy to produce as all the cards are already in production, they just need repackaged!

The German team often states that they can produce such products, but only if there's demand for them. So IMHO the best course of action would be to contact them at feedback@ulisses-spiele.de and tell them that this is a product you would buy.

wilcoxon

Postby wilcoxon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Denshi wrote:In the German edition, there is a card pack with the most commonly used (dis)advantages, special abilities, spells and liturgies.

Does anyone know if there are plans to make this card pack available in English? I have all of the current card packs but, as with Guernsey, I would like smaller (and cheaper) packs of just the most common "things" from each deck.

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:24 am

The card packs are usually understood as " Each player gets its own" not something the GM provides for his group. I must admit i find the latter quite unusual as well. Especially in Equipment. (while one card per table seems enough as well)

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”