Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

GeniusCodeMonkey

Re: Aysle Kickstarter Launches July 2!

Postby GeniusCodeMonkey » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:23 am

Istrian wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:
Kuildeous wrote:
My wife keeps harrumphing that Orrorsh is going to be last.

That’s not QUITE true... ;)

Space Gods ???

With the background on reality trees and changes to the Space Gods, why do I feel like they will have all the Axioms, but not the knowledge to use them.
Question everything.
Politeness costs nothing.

Istrian

Postby Istrian » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:54 am

It feels like they will bring a lot of trouble too. Instead of being saviours with advanced techno-reality they'd be refugees with a decaying society and tech, and be followed by some great evil.

GeniusCodeMonkey

Postby GeniusCodeMonkey » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:49 am

Istrian wrote:It feels like they will bring a lot of trouble too. Instead of being saviours with advanced techno-reality they'd be refugees with a decaying society and tech, and be followed by some great evil.

Yep. Although that great evil could be the GM.
Question everything.
Politeness costs nothing.

QuarrelBlue

Postby QuarrelBlue » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:47 am

My card for Kickstarter payment hasn't come in time...
And now we have Kickstarter ended with vacant seats for a Champion and two Royalties, which previous TorgE Kickstarter never had. So, what can we do for these vacancy?
Do we have to settle for 13 Backer Archetypes, or does the Development have "Backup" Archetypes to fill the void? Or will there be special offer at GenCon(almost only way for making Royalty GenCon seat usable), or (hopefully!) second chance for Game On late pledge?
(If there is any chance I had better be quick on planning Archetype, to make things run smoothly...)

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:39 am

QuarrelBlue wrote:My card for Kickstarter payment hasn't come in time...
And now we have Kickstarter ended with vacant seats for a Champion and two Royalties, which previous TorgE Kickstarter never had. So, what can we do for these vacancy?
Do we have to settle for 13 Backer Archetypes, or does the Development have "Backup" Archetypes to fill the void? Or will there be special offer at GenCon(almost only way for making Royalty GenCon seat usable), or (hopefully!) second chance for Game On late pledge?
(If there is any chance I had better be quick on planning Archetype, to make things run smoothly...)

The Royalty levels won’t be able to be filled, but the Champion could still be. We will probably figure something out after GenCon.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

QuarrelBlue

Postby QuarrelBlue » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:07 am

TorgHacker wrote:The Royalty levels won’t be able to be filled, but the Champion could still be. We will probably figure something out after GenCon.

Thanks. I've been preparing some Archetype plans for a Champion backer seat, and wishing the four brave souls who stood for Aysle good luck...
(And I hope the all 16 Backer Archetype seats to be somehow filled...with two more Champions, for example..., but I can only hope...)

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”