Gospog of the Fifth Planting - Living Land clarificaition

Diamondb

Gospog of the Fifth Planting - Living Land clarificaition

Postby Diamondb » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 pm

I've looked all over the place and I can't figure out what the symbol next to the Living Land 5th Planting Gospog is supposed to be. It's where I would expect a clearance level icon to be located, but the symbol doesn't match any of the clearance levels, so it has me a bit stumped. While it's not of great import and won't throw of game play, it's just going to bug me now and so I'm hoping someone out there can clear it up for me.

Doomweber

Re: Gospog of the Fifth Planting - Living Land clarificaition

Postby Doomweber » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:02 pm

I think, well, I assumed that it was supposed to be Gamma when I first saw it. It's not the same symbol used for Thrakmoss, so I am not 100% sure. When you look at the stats, however, I am not really sure it should be that difficult. When you comparable it to, say, the Borr Aka, at most it is equal in power level, so at this junction, I would say it is a Beta. The last reason I go with this is that the Nile Empire 5th is also a Beta.

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Is it a rectangle standing on its short end? Are you looking at the final PDF? It is the Beta symbol, but there's some font issue that's keeping you from seeing it (you can copy the symbol and paste it into a word doc to see). I'm not sure why it happens. Word says the font is OpenSymbol and that font is embedded in the PDF.

Diamondb

Postby Diamondb » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Yeah I downloaded the pdf today after I say the weird rectangle in my hard copy and older pdf. It’s strange that the beta symbol doesn’t show on that one, as I can see it on other relevant threats on the pdf. Thanks for the clarification, I’m putting stats in One Note for quick access so I’ll make a note that it’s a beta level threat in there.

Sword of Spirit

Postby Sword of Spirit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:15 pm

The correct symbol was there in the preview version, but somehow the final version ended up with a broken symbol that doesn't display properly. Hopefully they can get some of those little details corrected now that the Aysle Kickstarter is on.

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”