Realm Runner Perks

Zackzenobi

Realm Runner Perks

Postby Zackzenobi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:22 pm

I'm curious, excluding Reality Perks, which Perks do you find most useful for your Realm Runner?

Savioronedge

Re: Realm Runner Perks

Postby Savioronedge » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:19 am

I like Linguist, though many feel it is a useless Perk as the GM has to provide a way for the party to communicate if the story is to continue.

Wealthy is another overlooked Perk for a Runner. Getting all the lower Axiom tools at character creation, plus a justifiable transportation method, is not cheap.

Finally, if I were planning a master runner, I would plan to take Mastery on Reality. This may be skirting the "Excluding Reality Perks" requirement, but Mastery is Prowess.

QuarrelBlue

Re: Realm Runner Perks

Postby QuarrelBlue » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Since Realm Runner Perk works on Contradictions, issues about relationship between LIving and Unliving things, Perks about obtaining unliving things can be useful for Realm Runner.

Wealthy came to me immediately, for buying the cutting-edge gears at everywhere you go.
Scavenger is fickle since it depends on GM's whim, but as Realm Runner you can use salvaged gear with significantly less fear of disconnection.
Non-Lethal Combatant can be a surprise, since it helps you to disarm the enemies and take their weapons.

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”