Aventuria Adventure Card Game
Jump in for a quick sparring match against your companions, or team up to tackle terrible villains and vicious monsters. The Aventuria Adventure Card Game offers both a dueling mode (one-on-one or team vs team) and a cooperative story mode that can even be played solo. Choose from 4 famous Aventurian heroes, and then add the expansions for even more heroes and quests!
Be sure to check out our Downloads page for Deck Construction Charts, Playmats, and more!
Aventuria Adventure Card Game – News
- New and Bundled Products for The Dark Eye and Aventuria - It's time to shop! We have several ways to buy products for The Dark Eye and the Aventuria Adventure Card Game, and we want to share them all with you! The Dark Eye on Bundle of Holding First, if you are new to The Dark Eye or just curious about it, then there has never been a better time Continue Reading
- Aventuria Strategy Blog – Rowena’s Bornland Investigation - Last month I meant to post a solo play for Ship of Lost Souls, which hit stores in November. I even played through all three chapters of the eponymous 3-act adventure. But it turns out Tjalva Garheltdottir is just too strong. Even after a shaky start (failing all of her skill rolls in the first chapter), Continue Reading
- Aventuria Strategy Blog – The Power of the Blessed One - The Aventuria Card Game and its first expansion, Forest of No Return, should be hitting stores this month. (You can get them now on our web store.) I have talked quite a bit about the strategies, characters, and adventures in the base set, so today I'm going to move on to Forest of No Return. The first Aventuria Continue Reading
- Aventuria Strategy Blog – Solo Adventure Challenge Part 2 - Last time, I talked about diving solo into the first chapter of the longer adventure in the Aventuria Card Game base set, “Legacy of Wildenstein.” That was definitely a challenge, but eventually Mirhiban Al'Orhima won out and made her way towards Castle Wildenstein to claim her heritage. This time, things went a little better. Let's talk about Continue Reading
- New Products in the Web Store! - Earlier this year, we held a quiet opening of the Ulisses Spiele International web store, where we are selling many of our products directly to North American customers. (Note - we will ship worldwide, but our warehouse is based in the US, so international shipping may be expensive.) Today we are raising the profile of Continue Reading
- Aventuria Strategy Blog – Solo Adventure Challenge - I have played several of the Aventuria Card Game adventures solo, but previously only various one-act adventures. For your sake, I decided to challenge myself by digging into the full-length adventure, "Legacy of Wildenstein." Not only that, but I set out to do it (twice) with characters that are not as good at soloing. Here's how Continue Reading
- Aventuria Strategy Blog – Deck Customization - As you become more experienced with the Aventuria Adventure Card Game, you may start to notice that there are things you like and don't like about your favorite decks. Maybe you notice that you really never play a particular card, that certain things are always your first choice to play as Endurance. When you reach that Continue Reading
- Replacement Rivets - Did you purchase the Aventuria Card Game and discover that you could not put all of your life wheels together? Then this post is for you! As we began our fulfillment of the original Aventuria Kickstarter, we discovered that a few people had experienced a packing error either in the base set or in one of the Continue Reading
- Aventuria Tournaments at Gen Con - Next week is Gen Con! We'll be teaching people Aventuria throughout the convention, both at our Event Hall space and at our booths. (See our Gen Con post for more details.) We will also be holding two different tournaments, and there is still plenty of space at both! One thing we want to make clear Continue Reading
- Aventuria Strategy Blog – Adventure Ranking - Once you've started to dive into the adventure mode of the Aventuria Card Game, you will quickly see that there are many choices for how to run your group through the various scenarios. Obviously any individual adventure will vary in difficulty depending on what Time Scale you use, but the adventures themselves also vary in both Continue Reading