Myth: Dawn of Heroes
Welcome to a new Dawn of Heroes.
Myth: Dawn of Heroes is a cooperative storytelling board game, inspired by roleplaying games and grounded in miniatures-based tactics and card-driven gameplay. The Myth franchise grew from its roots in traditional board gaming into a rich world of story
Myth: Dawn of Heroes is a cooperative tabletop game for 2 to 5 players. Each player takes on the role of a hero and must work together to overcome the Darkness. Using a deck of cards unique to each hero, players explore the realm, battle evil monsters, manage critical tasks, and avoid dangerous traps in order to complete quests and acquire powerful new items and abilities.
The world of Myth hangs precariously on the edge of despair. Will new heroes rise to save it?
- New Brigand and Hunter Card Art - We are currently in the phase of development where many things are going on but not much of it can be shared publicly. Things like punchboard layout, trade dress revision, and adventure outlines require a lot of work, but it only makes sense to post about them when they’re finished. However, we did recently get Continue Reading
- Myth: Dawn of Heroes Demo - We are excited to announce a public demo for the upcoming Myth: Dawn of Heroes! We want everyone to get a chance to try out some of the updated rules, and since we couldn’t do that in person at Gen Con this year as we had originally planned, we decided to make the demo available Continue Reading
- Ulisses Worlds 6/18 feature JM Defoggi - This episodes we talk about all things Ulisses Spiele in English. We talk with John-Matthew Defoggi about streaming Ulisses games and Myth: Tales of Legend. Episode 8 John-Matthew Defoggi Conventions: Ulisses Online Convention July 24th-26th July 24-26th brings Ulisses Online Convention. Together with our German colleagues will work together to create a continuous convention experience for the entire Continue Reading
- Design Spotlight: The Apprentice - The Apprentice is the classic “glass cannon” hero. Most of what he does is unload damage, but he’s also very fragile and liable to draw attention. It wasn’t hard to keep that feeling, so instead we leaned into it with the Dawn of Heroes version. At the same time, we did find a couple of Continue Reading
- Design Spotlight: The Soldier - Dawn of Heroes Design Spotlight: The Soldier In many ways, the Soldier is the core hero. She works well because she is flexible enough to be played in a variety of ways with a party, but also strong enough to play alone. She isn’t too focused on any one thing, but that also means she’s Continue Reading
- Myth Dawn of Heroes Design Spotlight – the Brigand - Unlike some of the other heroes, we never felt the Brigand was broken or hard to use. But that didn’t stop us from wanting to make the Dawn of Heroes version even better! As with all the heroes, we want this to be a fun hero for new players, but we also want to provide Continue Reading
- Design Spotlight The Hunter - Last time, I talked about the Acolyte, a hero we have been trying to make a little more challenging to play. This time, I talk about one we wanted to make a little easier. The Hunter has always taken a bit of time to set up, but once she gets there, she does a lot Continue Reading
- Dawn of Heroes Design Spotlight: The Acolyte - Dawn of Heroes is still deep in playtesting, but we have been making excellent progress. Although many things may yet change, I wanted to share some of our specific thoughts about individual heroes. As I indicated in the movement article, my goal is to clarify, differentiate, and balance the elements of Myth. I do not Continue Reading
- Ulisses Worlds Ep2 with Ross Watson - Today was our second episode of Ulisses Worlds, a news show about all things Ulisses. Timothy Brown our Studio Director and Robert Adducci our Community and Social Media Manager talk about what we’ve been up to and where we’re headed in the future. You can watch the show live on Thursdays at 2pm Pacific on Twitch. Continue Reading
- Updates, updates, and New Releases! - This week is a busy time for Ulisses Spiele's english game lines! Here are the updates for each game line: Updates for Fading Suns and Myth Kickstarters and new release for Torg Eternity and The Dark Eye! Fading Suns A new Fading Suns update is available for backers on the Kickstarter. It includes details on Continue Reading