Myth: Dawn of Heroes
Welcome to a new Dawn of Heroes.
Myth: Dawn of Heroes is a cooperative storytelling board game, inspired by roleplaying games and grounded in miniatures-based tactics and card-driven gameplay. The Myth franchise grew from its roots in traditional board gaming into a rich world of story
Myth: Dawn of Heroes is a cooperative tabletop game for 2 to 5 players. Each player takes on the role of a hero and must work together to overcome the Darkness. Using a deck of cards unique to each hero, players explore the realm, battle evil monsters, manage critical tasks, and avoid dangerous traps in order to complete quests and acquire powerful new items and abilities.
The world of Myth hangs precariously on the edge of despair. Will new heroes rise to save it?
- Dawn of Heroes Design Spotlight: The Acolyte - Dawn of Heroes is still deep in playtesting, but we have been making excellent progress. Although many things may yet change, I wanted to share some of our specific thoughts about individual heroes. As I indicated in the movement article, my goal is to clarify, differentiate, and balance the elements of Myth. I do not Continue Reading
- Ulisses Worlds Ep2 with Ross Watson - Today was our second episode of Ulisses Worlds, a news show about all things Ulisses. Timothy Brown our Studio Director and Robert Adducci our Community and Social Media Manager talk about what we’ve been up to and where we’re headed in the future. You can watch the show live on Thursdays at 2pm Pacific on Twitch. Continue Reading
- Updates, updates, and New Releases! - This week is a busy time for Ulisses Spiele's english game lines! Here are the updates for each game line: Updates for Fading Suns and Myth Kickstarters and new release for Torg Eternity and The Dark Eye! Fading Suns A new Fading Suns update is available for backers on the Kickstarter. It includes details on Continue Reading
- Movement and Action in Myth: Dawn of Heroes - One of the unique traits of the Myth boardgame has always been the way it handles movement and stances. The idea that different kinds of movement provide different bonuses, penalties, and restrictions is built right into the mechanics and the cards themselves. When we began addressing movement in Dawn of Heroes, we knew that the Continue Reading
- Streams, streams, and more streams! - We've kicked off an aggressive streaming schedule with more to come! Subscribe and follow our Twitch and Youtube channels to get notified when we go live and when VOD's get uploaded. TODAY 11am Pacific! Join Robert, our social media manager while he STARTS the Conspiracy of Mages Solo Adventure for The Dark Eye today at 11am Pacific on Continue Reading
- Designing a New Dawn for Myth - My name is Eric Simon, and I am the line developer for the Myth board game under Ulisses Spiele. If you have been following Ulisses and are wondering what this is all about, Myth is a cooperative miniatures adventure game with a deep lore and richly varied gameplay. If you are a fan of Myth Continue Reading
- World of Myth on Kickstarter - The World of Myth lorebook is now on Kickstarter and we're over 300% funded on day 1! The fans are smashing through stretch goals! The World of Myth is based on the highly sought-after Myth Limited Edition book. It shares the same high-quality leather binding and gilded pages, as well as much of the exceptional art and lore Continue Reading
- World of Myth Kickstarter Announcement - One week until the World of Myth Kickstarter!Launching at 10am EST, February 18thClick the green button on the Kickstarter page to "Notify me on Launch".https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ulissesspiele/myth-world-of-myth
- Myth Update: Last Chance for Printed Materials - We are in the last week for you to contact us at email@example.com and get your name on the list for the printed materials fulfillment we’ll be starting soon. I know many of you have questions, but don’t worry! As long as you contact us at least once by February 9th, you’ll be on the Continue Reading