The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Torg Eternity – Fires of Ra Preview #2 - And here's a second full-page preview for the upcoming Fires of Ra adventure! Head to the Nile Empire Kickstarter now and get in on all the amazing material included in the Sarcophagus!
- Torg Eternity – Fires of Ra Preview #1 - This week, we're doing a couple previews of the Fires of Ra adventure book, which is featured in the Nile Empire Kickstarter. We'll let the preview speak for itself, although be warned - there are definitely a few spoilers in this one... Excited to know more? Head to the Nile Empire Kickstarter and pledge so you Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Kickstarter Preview - Are you prepared to face the challenges of the Nile Empire? Storm Knights! It's time to tell you what to expect when the Nile Empire Kickstarter launches next Wednesday, November 28th! What's Included Of course we'll provide more as we go, but the most important pieces of your toolkit are the following: Nile Empire Sourcebook Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #14 – The Fires of Ra - This week we take a look at the Nile Empire adventure the Fires of Ra. In this adventure, SOMEONE DIES! The Fires of Ra is a 110 page, seven act adventure where Storm Knights will travel across the length and breadth of the Nile Empire encountering pulp villains, members of the beaten-down Mystery Men, Continue Reading
- Designer Diary: The Nile Empire Part 2 (Magic and Faith) - This week we take a look at some of the decisions made and principles used when designing the magic and religion of the Nile Empire: Mathematics and Engineering The arcane traditions introduced in the original Nile Empire were thematic but had two main issues: they were difficult to implement smoothly at the table and they Continue Reading
- Designer Diary: The Nile Empire Part 1 (World Laws and Pulp Powers) - “All of the cosms are going to be tweaked in some way, some a bit, some a lot. But not the Nile Empire. It’s perfect.” That’s an imperfect paraphrase of what I told a Torg fan at GenCon 2015 after we had announced the coming of Torg Eternity the month previous, and it’s completely, utterly, Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #13 – Gear, Gadgets, and Gizmos! - This week we take a look at stuff! All sorts of stuff that your heroes can take on adventures within the Nile Empire. Gear As one of the invading realms with high Spirit and Magic Axioms, the Nile Empire has plenty of holy and magic items that are relatively easy to acquire. Many of these Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #12 – Pulp Villains - This week we take a look at a couple of pulp villains detailed in the Nile Empire Sourcebook! Most of the pulp villains do their dastardly deeds in Cairo and surrounding cities, sometimes under the auspices of the Overgovernor, “The Insidious” Wu Han, and sometimes on their own freelance style. Other times they find themselves Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #11 – The Delphi Council and the Mystery Men - The Delphi Council Like the Living Land, the Delphi Council assigns Storm Knights to covert (and overt) missions in the Nile Empire to defeat Doctor Mobius. Additionally, they coordinate activities and attacks with local resistance groups, particularly in East Africa and Iraq where insurrections are flaring. The chapter covering the Delphi Council in the Nile Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #10 – Adventuring in the Nile Empire - This week we take a look at some of the advice, background, and resources the Nile Empire Sourcebook provides for Game Masters to run adventures in the Nile Empire. Some of the advice and background provided includes: What’s up with all the pulp villains being concentrated in Cairo? War, and the art of using reality Continue Reading