The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Cyberpapacy Preview #10 – Nodder Slang - Cyberpapacy Preview #10 - Nodder Slang Just a quick preview today. Every cyberpunk setting worth its salt comes with a bunch of slang, and here's a sample of the slang encountered in the Cyberpapacy: If you have any questions, head on over to our forums! Art: Sam Denmark
- Cyberpapacy Preview #9 – The GodNet (Part 2) - Cyberpapacy Preview #9 - The GodNet (Part 2) Today we’re going to take another look at what makes the GodNet tick. GodNet Basics Although the GodNet is a virtual reality network, for those who are jacked in, it essentially feels similar to the Flesh, or the “real world”. It’s just that the environment is more Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Has Launched! - Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Has Launched! The GodNet seems to have gotten overclocked, and so we're live! https://www.gameontabletop.com/cf283/torg-cyberpapacy.html
- Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Pledge Levels - Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Pledge Levels The Cyberpapacy crowdfunding launches Monday, November 11, at 11 am Eastern Standard Time. Update: There WILL be a GenCon game tier! 6 slots as usual, priced at $999. The Cardinal level will be reduced to 10 slots. Changes from Previous Campaigns Currency The currency is back to US dollars. No GM Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches November 11 - Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches November 11 We are happy to announce that the Cyberpapacy crowdfunding campaign will launch on Monday, November 11 on Game On Tabletop! Why Game On? The reason we are using Game On Tabletop for crowdfunding the next wave of Torg Eternity supplements is that we need to use a different platform than Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #8 – Threats - Cyberpapacy Preview #8 - Threats Happy Halloween! Today we’re going to take a look at some spoooooooooooky threats, highlighted by the Cyberpapcy gospog! Cyberpapacy Gospog Initially, Cyberpope Malraux refused the Gaunt Man’s gift of gospog seeds, believing them to be gifts from the Devil. At Ebenuscrux’s suggestion however, he relented, rationalizing that he could use Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #7 – The GodNet (Part 1) - Cyberpapacy Preview #7 - The GodNet (Part 1) This week we’ll take our first look at the GodNet, the virtual reality network that covers the entire Cyberpapacy. Here’s a sample page near the beginning of the book that summarizes what the GodNet is: Regions of the GodNet There are three different regions of the GodNet. Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #6 – Welcome to the Cyberpapacy - Cyberpapacy Preview #6 - Welcome to the Cyberpapacy We’re going to switch things up a bit for this week and show you the introduction vignette for the Cyberpapacy Sourcebook: If you have any questions, head on over to our forums! Art: Bien Flores and Unique Soparie
- Cyberpapacy Preview #5 – Miracles - Cyberpapacy Preview #5 - Miracles Today we’re going to take a look at new options for Storm Knights who choose to fight the Cyberpapacy from within the Church itself. Cyberpriests In addition to the history and tenets of the CyberChurch, those who follow the religion of the CyberChurch but believe that it has been corrupted Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #4 – Malraux and Ebenuscrux - Cyberpapacy Preview #4 - Malraux and Ebenuscrux Today we’re going to take a look at the High Lord of the Cyberpapacy and his Darkness Device. The Cyberpope Jean Malraux was born a bastard, one who reported his own mother to the Inquisition as a heretic. He joined the Inquistion himself, but after his master, who Continue Reading