The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Cyberpapacy Preview #6 – Welcome to the Cyberpapacy - Cyberpapacy Preview #6 - Welcome to the Cyberpapacy We’re going to switch things up a bit for this week and show you the introduction vignette for the Cyberpapacy Sourcebook: If you have any questions, head on over to our forums! Art: Bien Flores and Unique Soparie
- Cyberpapacy Preview #5 – Miracles - Cyberpapacy Preview #5 - Miracles Today we’re going to take a look at new options for Storm Knights who choose to fight the Cyberpapacy from within the Church itself. Cyberpriests In addition to the history and tenets of the CyberChurch, those who follow the religion of the CyberChurch but believe that it has been corrupted Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #4 – Malraux and Ebenuscrux - Cyberpapacy Preview #4 - Malraux and Ebenuscrux Today we’re going to take a look at the High Lord of the Cyberpapacy and his Darkness Device. The Cyberpope Jean Malraux was born a bastard, one who reported his own mother to the Inquisition as a heretic. He joined the Inquistion himself, but after his master, who Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #3 – Magic - Cyberpapacy Preview #3 - Magic Today we’re going to take a look at new options for Storm Knight spellcasters and the history of the centuries long war between the Church and witches. The Pagan Wars The Church’s battle against the Pagans began centuries ago after the Church was victorious in the Crusades. However, while the Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #2 – Cyberware - Cyberpapacy Preview #2 - Cyberware Surprise! Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition to do another preview this fast! Today we take a look at the epitome of the Cyberpapacy’s technology: cyberware! Please remember that editing and playtesting may result in changes to any previews. Hacked Cyberware Due to the Law of Sanction, natives of the Cyberpapacy Continue Reading
- Cyberpapacy Preview #1 – One Year Later… - Cyberpapacy Preview #1 - One Year Later... It's time to begin previewing the next Kickstarter for Torg Eternity, the Cyberpapacy! As usual, please remember that much of what will be previewed is still in development and the final result may differ. So without further ado... The State of the Possibility Wars on D+365 The Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #11 – Magic Items (Part 2) - Aysle Preview #11 - Magic Items (Part 2) Even though the Aysle Kickstarter is going strong doesn't mean that we can't do more previews! Previously we told you about general properties of magic items and what they're all about. Today we're going to look at some examples of new magic items. Even at this point, Continue Reading
- Aysle Kickstarter Launches Tomorrow! - Aysle Kickstarter Launches Tomorrow! The Aysle Kickstarter launches tomorrow at 10 am Eastern Daylight Time! In earlier posts we talked about the different basic pledge levels, as well as the Limited tiers. If you have any questions, head on over to our forums! Art: Maurizio Giorgio
- Aysle Kickstarter Limited Pledge Levels - Aysle Kickstarter Limited Pledge Levels The Aysle Kickstarter launches July 2, at 10am Eastern Daylight Time. Previously we discussed the basic pledge levels, as well as some of the changes to the Aysle Kickstarter from earlier ones. Today we detail the Limited tiers for this campaign. These tiers often go VERY FAST! So if you Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #10 – When Cosms Collide - Aysle Preview #10 - When Cosms Collide The Aysle Kickstarter launches July 2, at 10am Eastern Daylight Time. One of the core products of the Aysle Kickstarter is When Cosms Collide: When Cosms Collide! Original Torg co-creator Greg Gorden returns with a new mega-adventure! The Cyberpapacy, technodemons, Mobius' shocktroopers, and others all seem to have Continue Reading