Torg Eternity is nominated for a 2018 ENnie in the Best Rules category! Go vote now!
The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Nile Empire Preview #6 – Doctor Mobius, High Lord of the Nile Empire - This week we take a look at the High Lord of the Nile Empire, the evil and conniving Doctor Mobius! History Doctor Mobius was born over 3,000 years ago on Terra, in that cosm’s version of Ancient Egypt. He was known as Sutenhotep, and was the bastard son of Amat-Ra, the founder of Amaatism. He Continue Reading
- Roll20 Drama Deck Now Available! - The Torg Eternity Drama Deck is now available for sale in the Roll20 Marketplace! The price is $9.99 and includes all of the cards in the physical Drama Deck box, including 60 Destiny cards, 40 Drama cards, and 10 Cosm cards from each of the eight cosms in Torg Eternity. Additionally, two custom decks are Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #5 – Amaatism - The Nile Empire is the cosm with the second highest Spirit Axiom in Torg Eternity, and the primary religion that takes advantage of that axiom is Amaatism. What is Amaatism? Amaatism is a relgion similar to the various religions seen in Ancient Egypt, and was introduced by Doctor Mobius’s father, Amat-Ra to the ancient Egypt Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #4 – Magic: Pulp Sorcery - This week we take a look at those ‘less than subtle’ wizards of the Nile Empire, pulp sorcerers!! Pulp Sorcery Pulp sorcerers have their feet in two worlds. They not only can cast magic spells normally, but manifest pulp powers as rituals, using the rules for those powers. Pulp sorcerers are a relatively recent arrival Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #3 – Magic: Mathematics and Engineering - This week we take a look at the multitude of options for spellcasters from the Nile Empire. There are three different "types": mathematicians, engineers, and pulp sorcerers. The first two we’ll preview here. Pulp sorcery will come NEXT WEEK! *cough*. Sorry. One of the challenges in updating the Nile Empire was taking elements that were Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #2 – Pulp Powers - This week we look at the signature ability that characters from the Nile Empire possess: pulp powers. Inherent Powers, Gadgets and Mystical Artifacts, and Pulp Sorcery Rituals Pulp powers come in a multitude of trappings, but all of them are supported by the World Laws of the Nile Empire, not the Axioms. Inherent powers are Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #1 – One Year Later - Now we move our focus from the steamy jungles of North and Central America to the deserts of North and East Africa and the Middle East, for the next Torg Eternity Kickstarter will feature the Nile Empire, reality of pulp adventure! (Expect a lot of exclamation points!!!) Just a general note before we begin. The Continue Reading
- Living Land Backer Archetypes and Destroyed Cities - We’re continuing to plug away at the final items before sending the Living Land Sourcebook off to printers and thought you might be interested in some of the details regarding the Explorer and Destroyer Level backer archetypes, as well as those poor cities that have been sacked by Baruk Kaah’s edeinos. First up, let’s take Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Designer’s Diary – May 2018 - Infinite Possibilities – The Torg Eternity Metagame One of the most interesting features of the original TORG was the idea that your campaign results influenced the overall course of the war. Spending Possibilities in a realm gave the High Lord a boost, so some thrived while others faded. Stelae were mapped and sent out as Continue Reading
- Introducing – The Stalenger Uprising! - Find out more at the Living Land Kickstarter!