Ulisses Worlds 5/21 Eric Simon
Today was Episode 4 of Ulisses Worlds. This week we had special guest Eric Simon. Eric is the translation developer for Aventuria, the Line Developer for Myth: Dawn of Heroes and our crowdfunding manager. In this episode he premiers a new article and video about the Acolyte hero in Dawn of Heroes.
Episode 4 Eric Simon:
- TableTop Events Con of Champions is this weekend May 23-25th. We’re offering PDFs of some of our games to all participants and even more for those who run our games. Registration for games is open https://tabletop.events/conventions/con-of-champions
- Origins has been delayed until later in the year October 7-11, but they’re throwing Origins Online June 19-21st. If you’re interested in running any of our games please send us an email to Contact@ulisses-spiele.com
- Ulisses Online Convetions preimieres July 24th-26th, more info soon!
- GenCon is has been cancelled, but they’re doing a GenConOnline on the same dates (July 30th-August 2nd)
The Dark Eye:
- Gods of Aventuria update: We’ll be having our “Kickoff meeting” this week where we’ll plan out the crowdfunding, what’s in it, when it will be, and what we need to do to get there.
- Stay At Home and Play the Dark Eye has ended, but there are still resources available at Ulisses-us.com: https://www.ulisses-us.com/stay-home-and-play-the-dark-eye/
- There have been more character creation and trailer videos for Book of Heroes a computer RPG for The Dark Eye, coming out next month https://wildriver.games
- No update, but restate Streams
- There are a bunch of The Dark Eye streams available on our Youtube Channel.
- Stay at Home and Play Torg Eternity: A new campaign to help you pass the time and learn a new game while you’re at home.
- It features a brand new Torg Eternity Quickstart called Up the Creek. The quickstart is a 1 hour demo and includes pregenerated characters, a map, and monster blips.
- We recently added the Day 1 Adventures and GM screen and archteypes as Pay What you Want.
- The article is at Ulisses-us.com. https://www.ulisses-us.com/stay-at-home-and-play-torg-eternity/
- We just got word that the Cyberpapcy PDFs should be out to backers next week! And the physical products sometime to follow. We’re still dealing with delays related to COVID-19 across our production systems, but will get them out to backers as soon as possible!
- The Torg Infiniverse Exchange Illustrations pack has been updated and you can now get Cyberpapcy images for use in your community content products.
- New stream, The Four Horsemen Every Tuesday at 5:30 Pacific on Twitch followed up by upload to Youtube. You can get Session 0, ep 1, 2, & 3. This game is GMs by JM DeFoggi and features Ross Watson, a Torg Eternity designer as a player!
- Robert did a walkthrough of The Up the Creek Quickstart in two parts.
- He also recently started the Day 1 adventures readthrough. You can catch both of those on Youtube and live on M/W/F at 11am Pacific on Twitch.
- Late Pledge for Fading Suns is now open on GameOnTabletop. If you missed the Fading Suns or want to add more to your KS pledge you can! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ulissesspiele/fading-suns-pax-alexius/posts/2838687
- Tonight GM JM Defoggi and his crew play Fading Suns at 5:30pm Pacific time on Twitch. Back in the Known Worlds, the troupe tracks down the pirates who were involved with the Jump Gate disaster and are tied to the Cult of the Abandoned.
- Bill Bridges and Andrew Greenberg continued their Heretical Musings show yesterday and it will continue every 2 weeks on Tuesday at 2pm pacific.
- The next wave of English-language expansions is in editing. We’ll have more information about those soon! (This can be a question for Eric)
- On Saturday’s we’ve been uploading videos of Eric Simon playing solo adventures at 11am pacific
- How have those been going Eric?
- What’s new this week?
Myth: Tales of Legend:
- Ross and JM are hosting a Campfire Chat every Thursday at 11am pacific, where they talk about all aspects of the game. They alternate, one week it’s rules and mechanics the next it’s story and setting topics.
Myth: Dawn of Heroes
- Before we roll into the video tell us about the impetus for it and the web article?
- Go into the video next…
- Infantus23: Can you talk about myth journeyman miniature fulfillment? There’s over 100 individual minis needed to be made and in your last update you had mentioned I think 7 that were ready to be made. At that pace it seems it’s going to take 2-3 more years to fulfill. Is that accurate or is the production pace going to quicken?
- This section of Eric’s video will go up as its own stream as well.
- GUEST Outro: Thanks for joining us Eric! Where can people find you online? @FairmanRogers on Twitter