The Dark Eye
The Dark Eye is the new English edition of Germany’s premiere roleplaying game, Das Schwarze Auge. Explore every corner of Aventuria through a multitude of published adventures, sourcebooks, stories, and even regular newspapers that keep the living world moving forward.
The Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter is live now!
The Dark Eye – News
- Warring Kingdoms Preview – Geography - The Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter is off and running! Maybe you'd like to know a little more about the area being featured in this first regional supplement for The Dark Eye. If you've browsed the Kickstarter page and the other previews, you have a sense that there are two nations - Nostria and Andergast - but what Continue Reading
- Warring Kingdoms Preview – Armory and Kickstarter Reward Levels - While citizens of other Aventurian nations may consider the Warring Kingdoms to be backwards in some ways, none question their skill at the forge. The Armory of the Warring Kingdoms explores the weapons and armor of Nostria and Andergast, and even covers some of the region's clothing, food, and drink. One of the most iconic weapons Continue Reading
- Warring Kingdoms Preview – Hero’s Breviary - Players (and gamemasters) who enjoy immersing themselves in the world of Aventuria will love The Hero's Breviary of the Warring Kingdoms! This journal-sized book is a series of in-character writing similar in style to On Aves' Path. Here are a few excerpts from the journal: Tomorrow I shall leave the court of Trontsand and travel Continue Reading
- Warring Kingdoms Preview – New Bonds and Ancient Quarrels - Adventuring in the Warring Kingdoms is fraught with danger, and it is easy for travelers to get caught up in the bitter conflict that pervades the region. Even a wedding intended to unite the two nations in peace may not be safe... New Bonds and Ancient Quarrels is a full-length adventure by Marco Findeisen that Continue Reading
- Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter Launch Time and Rules Preview - Our official Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter launch time is now Friday, June 23rd - 10am Eastern/2pm UTC/4pm Germany Since last week's post, we have had some printer changes (for the special editions) that will necessitate some adjustments to our reward levels. Because of Origins, we did not get a chance to make those updates last week, so we Continue Reading
- Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter Preview - We're trying something a little different with the Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter, which will be launching next Friday, June 23rd! We know that dedicated fans of The Dark Eye are eager to get these books and accessories into play, and people who are new to The Dark Eye are eager to find a good starting point for their adventures. So Continue Reading
- Preview – The Blue Tome - The first volume of the Theater Knights adventure series, The White Lake, is now available at DriveThruRPG and Paizo.com! We are steadily working on the second installment in this six-part series, titled The Blue Tome. This adventure contains one of my personal favorite pieces by art director Nadine Schäkel, but I can't tell you which one because of spoilers. Continue Reading
- Meet the Ulisses North America Staff: Kevin MacGregor - Ulisses North America is seeing a bit of a growth spurt right now. We'll be adding more names and bios to our About page soon. But in the meantime, let's take a moment to hear from someone who has been here almost since the beginning. Ulisses Spiele's first goal with its North American division was Continue Reading
- Starless Sky Preview #4 – “So Dark the Night” - This week's Starless Sky preview offers a look at how the Starfall tests the faith of even the most devout. In this story we see a Blessed One of Praios struggling to make sense of what has happened. An excerpt from "So Dark the Night," by Marie Mönkemeyer: The stars were leaving their places, falling and dying. Continue Reading
- Starless Sky Preview #3 – “The Sphere of Heaven” - In today's preview from Starless Sky, Eevie Demirtel offers a vivid description of the Starfall from the perspective of a scholar's young assistant. Here's part of her story, "The Sphere of Heaven": “What have you done?” Master Andronicus said quietly somewhere near my head. His voice was trembling, probably with rage. I blinked tears from Continue Reading