The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Nile Empire Preview #3 – Magic: Mathematics and Engineering - This week we take a look at the multitude of options for spellcasters from the Nile Empire. There are three different "types": mathematicians, engineers, and pulp sorcerers. The first two we’ll preview here. Pulp sorcery will come NEXT WEEK! *cough*. Sorry. One of the challenges in updating the Nile Empire was taking elements that were Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #2 – Pulp Powers - This week we look at the signature ability that characters from the Nile Empire possess: pulp powers. Inherent Powers, Gadgets and Mystical Artifacts, and Pulp Sorcery Rituals Pulp powers come in a multitude of trappings, but all of them are supported by the World Laws of the Nile Empire, not the Axioms. Inherent powers are Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #1 – One Year Later - Now we move our focus from the steamy jungles of North and Central America to the deserts of North and East Africa and the Middle East, for the next Torg Eternity Kickstarter will feature the Nile Empire, reality of pulp adventure! (Expect a lot of exclamation points!!!) Just a general note before we begin. The Continue Reading
- Living Land Backer Archetypes and Destroyed Cities - We’re continuing to plug away at the final items before sending the Living Land Sourcebook off to printers and thought you might be interested in some of the details regarding the Explorer and Destroyer Level backer archetypes, as well as those poor cities that have been sacked by Baruk Kaah’s edeinos. First up, let’s take Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Designer’s Diary – May 2018 - Infinite Possibilities – The Torg Eternity Metagame One of the most interesting features of the original TORG was the idea that your campaign results influenced the overall course of the war. Spending Possibilities in a realm gave the High Lord a boost, so some thrived while others faded. Stelae were mapped and sent out as Continue Reading
- Introducing – The Stalenger Uprising! - Find out more at the Living Land Kickstarter!
- Full Living Land Kickstarter Preview - The Living Land Kickstarter launches at 10am Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 27th! We know you have lots of questions about what will be included, so we've decided to just let you have a look at the preview right now! We know that looking at the page will answer quite a few of your questions, Continue Reading
- Living Land 2-Week Teaser - We are now just two weeks out from the Living Land Kickstarter, and we want to talk a little more about what's going to be in it! Here is a look at just a few of the products that will be included: Living Land Sourcebook Obviously this is the centerpiece in this Kickstarter. It's our Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Designer Diary – March 2018 - The God Box It's no secret that Land Below had a huge impact on the Living Land. Ross Watson had the brilliant idea of threading the "Law of Wonder" through the entire cosm and that opened up so many doors. Why do we have ruined skyscrapers even though according to the axioms there should be Continue Reading
- Living Land – MARCH! - We are so close to being able to announce the actual date for the launch of the Living Land Kickstarter! What we can tell you is that it will in mid-March. We'll announce the exact date very soon. But we also have a couple other things to share right now! Cargo Box Second Chance First, we know Continue Reading