The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Aysle Preview #4 – Uthorion - Aysle Preview #4 – Uthorion Just a quick and brief preview of the stat block for Uthorion, High Lord of Aysle, as shown in the Aysle Sourcebook. Please remember that this is provisional and is currently in development and editing, so may change in the final product. If you have any questions or would like Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #3 – Perks - Aysle Preview #3 – Perks Today we’re going to take a quick, short look at some of the Perks detailed in the Aysle Sourcebook. Please remember that the Perks previewed below are still in development, so may change in the final product. We’re going to skip Magic Perks in this preview since we already discussed Continue Reading
- Beta Clearance Primers - By popular demand, here are the Beta Clearance Primers for Torg Eternity, which provide additional Perks, resources, and a summary of the large scale events of the rest of the first year of the Possibility Wars. Note that these are still previews, and the contents may yet be updated. Beta Clearance GM's Primer Beta Clearance Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #2 – Magic - Out of all the cosms that invaded Core Earth, Aysle is by far the most magical. Magic pervades the reality, and there are many ways in which this manifests. Although the magic system in Torg Eternity was substantially streamlined, some of the elements of the original magic system are coming back, just as specific elements Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #1 – One Year Later - Now we move our focus to Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the nations of Scandinavia, where the reality of the fantastic realm of Aysle holds sway. Just a general note before we begin. The products being previewed are still in the finishing stages of editing and development so there may be some typos and changes Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity – Fires of Ra Preview #2 - And here's a second full-page preview for the upcoming Fires of Ra adventure! Head to the Nile Empire Kickstarter now and get in on all the amazing material included in the Sarcophagus!
- Torg Eternity – Fires of Ra Preview #1 - This week, we're doing a couple previews of the Fires of Ra adventure book, which is featured in the Nile Empire Kickstarter. We'll let the preview speak for itself, although be warned - there are definitely a few spoilers in this one... Excited to know more? Head to the Nile Empire Kickstarter and pledge so you Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Kickstarter Preview - Are you prepared to face the challenges of the Nile Empire? Storm Knights! It's time to tell you what to expect when the Nile Empire Kickstarter launches next Wednesday, November 28th! What's Included Of course we'll provide more as we go, but the most important pieces of your toolkit are the following: Nile Empire Sourcebook Continue Reading
- Nile Empire Preview #14 – The Fires of Ra - This week we take a look at the Nile Empire adventure the Fires of Ra. In this adventure, SOMEONE DIES! The Fires of Ra is a 110 page, seven act adventure where Storm Knights will travel across the length and breadth of the Nile Empire encountering pulp villains, members of the beaten-down Mystery Men, Continue Reading
- Designer Diary: The Nile Empire Part 2 (Magic and Faith) - This week we take a look at some of the decisions made and principles used when designing the magic and religion of the Nile Empire: Mathematics and Engineering The arcane traditions introduced in the original Nile Empire were thematic but had two main issues: they were difficult to implement smoothly at the table and they Continue Reading