The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Living Land Preview #14 – Living Land Soundtrack - This week we have something a bit different for you. Just like with the Kickstarter for the Torg Eternity core rules, one of the stretch goals for the Living Land Kickstarter is a soundtrack, with all the songs featuring the Living Land. The music is composed by Ralf Kurtsiefer, who also composed the music for Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #13 – Adventure Generator - This week we take a look at the Adventure Generator, with which Gamemasters can roll a few dice and come up with the skeleton of an adventure. Even if the results don’t make sense, embracing the weird is completely typical for Torg Eternity. The Tables The core of the Adventure Generator is a series of Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Designer Diary – December 2017 - Desperate, but not Necessarily Dark Shane Hensley had a strong vision for what the Possibility Wars would look like in Torg Eternity, and his keyword for describing it was “desperate.” Early on we had some trouble confusing that with “darker,” which wasn't really accurate. Darker meant less hope overall, more unhappy endings, and more focus Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #12 – The God Box - In addition to the Living Land cosm sourcebook, the coming Kickstarter will include a five act adventure, The God Box, written by Shane Hensley. Welcome to the Living Land. Hope You Survive the Experience. The God Box begins at “Fort Washington” where the US military is making a last stand, protecting refugees in the heart Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #11 – The Delphi Council - The Living Land cosm book has an entire section devoted to the Delphi Council: its objectives, leaders, agents, and resources. Objectives Missions that Storm Knights undertake for the Delphi Council are varied. Reconnaissance is particularly important due to the dense jungles and areas of Deep Mist that confound satellite surveillance. Realm runners supply, protect, and Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #10 – New Destiny and Cosm Cards - We just have a short preview this week, but I think it’s one that people will like. Running a Kickstarter during the holidays is unwise, so we won’t be launching for a bit yet, but to tide you over, here’s one of the things you can expect when the Kickstarter launches. New Destiny and Cosm Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #9 – Gear - This week we have some good stuff. Literally. General Gear Even though the Living Land is a low Technology realm, that doesn’t mean you don’t find "stuff" there. Much of these items are available for barter with friendly edeinos tribes, and some is provided by the Delphi Council, including their ubiquitous Survival Kit. Some general Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #8 – Threats - This week we’re taking a look at the foes and threats Storm Knights face when exploring the Living Land. Dinosaurs First up are the iconic creatures of the Living Land: dinosaurs. Now, we fully admit, the Living Land’s dinosaurs aren’t necessarily scientifically accurate, but instead are more like the state of the knowledge of prehistoric Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #7 – Archetypes and the GM Screen - One of the products available during the Kickstarter is the Living Land GM Screen and Archetypes Pack, which contains new Living Land archetypes as well as Core Earth archetypes that you might find in this part of the world. Archetypes The archetypes from Core Earth are: Cartel Assassin Dinosaur Hunter Embedded Journalist Gang Soldier Hockey Continue Reading
- Living Land Preview #6 – Perks - This week we take a look at the new Perks that Storm Knights from the savage reality can select, from the Faith, Edeinos, Savagery, Prowess, and Social categories. Many of these new Perks can only be selected by Storm Knights of Beta Clearance (50+ XPs) or higher. Faith In addition to the new Gotak and Continue Reading