The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Also, check out the Infiniverse Game Tools.
Torg Eternity – News
- Aysle Preview #9 – Magic Items (Part 1) - Aysle Preview #9 - Magic Items (Part 1) Deanna’s Note: Please remember that the Aysle Sourcebook is in development and playtesting, and some details described below may still change. Magic items are everywhere in Aysle and they’re nearly as ubiquitous as electronic items are in Core Earth. There are brooms that sweep themselves, speaking stones Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #8 – Revenge of the Carredon (Part 2) - Aysle Preview #8 - Revenge of the Carredon (Part 2) Revenge of the Carredon is a seven act adventure that is coming in the Aysle Kickstarter, and takes the Storm Knights across the realm of Aysle. This week we preview one of the pages from the adventure. WARNING! HERE BE SPOILERS!!! If Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #7 – Revenge of the Carredon - Aysle Preview #7 - Revenge of the Carredon Revenge of the Carredon is a seven act adventure that is coming in the Aysle Kickstarter, and takes the Storm Knights across the realm of Aysle. WARNING! HERE BE SPOILERS!!! The outcome determines the fate of Tolwyn Tancred, a powerful Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #6 – Threats - Aysle Preview #6 – Threats The Aysle Sourcebook provides a bunch of new Threats to inflict on Storm Knights, and here are several examples. Please remember that the book is still under development and editing, so some changes still may be made. We’re going to hold the gospog back for a later preview, but Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #5 – Miracles - Aysle Preview #5 – Miracles Today we examine the faiths and miracles of Aysle. There are many deities in Aysle, divided into five main pantheons. Each pantheon has a representative god or goddess associated with it, though there are many others. The pantheons include: Exemplars of Light (Dunad) Exemplars of Darkness (Corba’al) Outsiders (Rak) Racial Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #4 – Uthorion - Aysle Preview #4 – Uthorion Just a quick and brief preview of the stat block for Uthorion, High Lord of Aysle, as shown in the Aysle Sourcebook. Please remember that this is provisional and is currently in development and editing, so may change in the final product. If you have any questions or would like Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #3 – Perks - Aysle Preview #3 – Perks Today we’re going to take a quick, short look at some of the Perks detailed in the Aysle Sourcebook. Please remember that the Perks previewed below are still in development, so may change in the final product. We’re going to skip Magic Perks in this preview since we already discussed Continue Reading
- Beta Clearance Primers - By popular demand, here are the Beta Clearance Primers for Torg Eternity, which provide additional Perks, resources, and a summary of the large scale events of the rest of the first year of the Possibility Wars. Note that these are still previews, and the contents may yet be updated. Beta Clearance GM's Primer Beta Clearance Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #2 – Magic - Out of all the cosms that invaded Core Earth, Aysle is by far the most magical. Magic pervades the reality, and there are many ways in which this manifests. Although the magic system in Torg Eternity was substantially streamlined, some of the elements of the original magic system are coming back, just as specific elements Continue Reading
- Aysle Preview #1 – One Year Later - Now we move our focus to Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the nations of Scandinavia, where the reality of the fantastic realm of Aysle holds sway. Just a general note before we begin. The products being previewed are still in the finishing stages of editing and development so there may be some typos and changes Continue Reading