The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Kickstarting in the Near Now.
Torg – News
- Torg Eternity Preview #10 – Combat Basics - This week we get into the basics of combat in Torg Eternity. Using the Drama Deck As mentioned in our previous preview, each round the GM flips over the top card on the Drama Deck. The card indicates which side goes first in the round, and whether there are any advantages or disadvantages for each Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #9 – The Drama, Destiny, and Cosm Decks - The Drama deck was arguably the most innovative game mechanic introduced in Torg and it was a no-brainer that Torg Eternity would have it too. However, production values are held to a much higher standard now, so we decided to split the Drama deck into two: one GM facing and still called the Drama Deck, Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #8 – Pan-Pacifica and Orrorsh - This week, the final two invading cosms are previewed, both of which have some significant differences from Original Torg: Pan-Pacifica and Orrorsh. Pan-Pacifica (Magic 4, Social 24, Spirit 8, Tech 24) Pan-Pacifica is the cosm of intrigue, heists, and science run amok. Formerly known as Nippon Tech, Pan-Pacifica has a wider scope given the rise Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #7 – Nile Empire and Tharkold - This week, two more cosms are previewed, one that’s mostly the same as in Original Torg, and one that’s quite a bit different: the Nile Empire and Tharkold. Nile Empire (Magic 13, Social 20, Spirit 18, Tech 20) The Nile Empire is a realm of ACTION and HEROISM where the mysteries of ancient Egypt collide Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #6 – Spells, Miracles, and Psionics - This week we get a bit more in depth with the new mechanics, specifically those dealing with spells, miracles, and psionics. For the sake of this preview, we’ll collectively call them “powers.” They’re described in separate chapters in Torg Eternity, but they have similar characteristics. As mentioned in our first preview, we wanted to reduce Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #5 – Aysle and the Cyberpapacy - This week, we head to Europe where the British Isles and Scandinavia suffer under the sway of the magical realm of Aysle, and the Inquisition has returned to France and Spain, this time with nanosecond response time! Just a note that we’re covering the World Laws very broadly. We go into more detail in the Continue Reading
- Ulisses North America YouTube Channel - We are excited to announce the launch of our new YouTube Channel! This will be the official English-language YouTube presence for all our product lines. You'll be able to find official videos as well as external reviews. Right now we have mostly Aventuria and The Dark Eye, but we'll be adding content for Conan: Rise of Monsters and Torg Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #4 – Core Earth and the Living Land - This week, we’re previewing the world of Torg Eternity in general, followed by a closer look at Core Earth and the Living Land! The Possibility Wars The Possibility Wars as depicted in Torg Eternity are more desperate than in Original Torg. The Gaunt Man hasn’t been forced into the maelstrom at the beginning of the Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #3 – Characters - This week, we’re previewing the changes we made to the characters, including their attributes, skills, and new to Torg Eternity, Perks! Attributes One of the goals we had with the new design was to try to make each attribute important. Torg Eternity characters have five attributes: Charisma: The basis of the Taunt interaction attack, as Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #2 – Reality - This week’s preview features the rules and lore of Torg’s unique reality. Arguably Torg’s reality rules make it unique, and it was important that we get things right here. Again, we didn’t want to change anything for the sake of change. Any changes need to have benefits. It was also a challenge to try to Continue Reading