The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Torg: Eternity will be Kickstarting soon, but in the meantime you can head over to DriveThruRPG to see what all the excitement is about!
Torg – News
- Torg Eternity Preview #15 – A Closer Look at Perks - This week we take a closer look at Perks, one of the biggest changes from Original Torg. Why Perks? Original Torg didn’t have Perks at all, though you could see the beginnings of them in pulp powers, martial arts, and the old Honor and Corruption abilities. Now Perks handle powers like spells, miracles, and psionic Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #14 – Storm Knights, Reality Storms, and Archetypes - In this week’s preview we look at the origins of Storm Knights, how reality storms work, introduce you to some of the iconic Storm Knights in Torg Eternity, and finally, give you a sample archetype. A Moment of Crisis Although the High Lords refer to those beings who become reality-rated during an invasion as “Stormers” Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #13 – Fighting the High Lords - We’ve talked previously about how reality works in the world of Torg Eternity, but how does the invasion itself progress, and how do the Storm Knights fight back? Some of the details are different from Original Torg, largely in order to replicate the fiction within the rules. Invasion An invading reality is bound by a Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #12 – Villains and Foes - We’ve shown you what characters will look like and how they fight. This week we preview the villains and foes in Torg Eternity, including their special abilities, a summary of common foes, and a few sample stat blocks. Special Abilities Just like Storm Knights, opposing characters and creatures have Perks as well as Special Abilities. Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #11 – Combat Options and Vehicles - This week we go more in depth into some of the details of combat, including combat options and vehicles. Multi-Targeting and Combined Actions As in Original Torg, a single character can attack multiple opponents (called Multi-Targeting) by taking a penalty based on the number of targets (the penalty applies equally to each target). Several characters Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #10 – Combat Basics - This week we get into the basics of combat in Torg Eternity. Using the Drama Deck As mentioned in our previous preview, each round the GM flips over the top card on the Drama Deck. The card indicates which side goes first in the round, and whether there are any advantages or disadvantages for each Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #9 – The Drama, Destiny, and Cosm Decks - The Drama deck was arguably the most innovative game mechanic introduced in Torg and it was a no-brainer that Torg Eternity would have it too. However, production values are held to a much higher standard now, so we decided to split the Drama deck into two: one GM facing and still called the Drama Deck, Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #8 – Pan-Pacifica and Orrorsh - This week, the final two invading cosms are previewed, both of which have some significant differences from Original Torg: Pan-Pacifica and Orrorsh. Pan-Pacifica (Magic 4, Social 24, Spirit 8, Tech 24) Pan-Pacifica is the cosm of intrigue, heists, and science run amok. Formerly known as Nippon Tech, Pan-Pacifica has a wider scope given the rise Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #7 – Nile Empire and Tharkold - This week, two more cosms are previewed, one that’s mostly the same as in Original Torg, and one that’s quite a bit different: the Nile Empire and Tharkold. Nile Empire (Magic 13, Social 20, Spirit 18, Tech 20) The Nile Empire is a realm of ACTION and HEROISM where the mysteries of ancient Egypt collide Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #6 – Spells, Miracles, and Psionics - This week we get a bit more in depth with the new mechanics, specifically those dealing with spells, miracles, and psionics. For the sake of this preview, we’ll collectively call them “powers.” They’re described in separate chapters in Torg Eternity, but they have similar characteristics. As mentioned in our first preview, we wanted to reduce Continue Reading