The Infiniverse is filled with endless worlds—realities where history and even the laws of physics diverge from our own. Some are ruled by monsters, raiders who plunder and enslave at will. No world is safe, but sometimes the raiders lose, repelled by Storm Knights—people who can bend reality. Heroes.
Now the raiders have learned of Earth. The moment of crisis is coming. Are you ready to fight for your world?
Torg: Eternity will be Kickstarting soon, but in the meantime you can head over to DriveThruRPG to see what all the excitement is about!
Torg Eternity – News
- Torg Invades -Redacted- - Our launch date is set! Attention Storm Knights! The storm has interfered with our communications! While we were busy finalizing what we thought were going to be the last details on our Kickstarter, other discussions were happening behind the scenes to add even more! Our goal is to bring you the best Kickstarter rewards, stretch Continue Reading
- What to Expect in the Torg Kickstarter - As we mentioned last week, the Torg Eternity Kickstarter will be launching before the end of this month. Since we are mere weeks away, we know that a lot of fans want to know what’s going to be in it. Obviously we can’t tell you everything yet, but we can give you a broad overview. Continue Reading
- The Near Now of Torg Eternity - For the past few months, we have been gradually bringing you up to speed on the development side of Torg Eternity – introducing many of the rules and setting updates and sparking some great discussions on our forums and Facebook pages. We can see the excitement building, and of course many of you just want Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #16 – A Closer Look at Perks (Part 2) - This week we continue looking at Perks with previews from additional categories, including those related to the Law of Light and Darkness in Aysle, Perks that emphasize the different aspects of non-human races, and cyberware. Light and Darkness First up we look at a Light and Darkness Perk. These Perks are supported by Aysle’s Law Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #15 – A Closer Look at Perks - This week we take a closer look at Perks, one of the biggest changes from Original Torg. Why Perks? Original Torg didn’t have Perks at all, though you could see the beginnings of them in pulp powers, martial arts, and the old Honor and Corruption abilities. Now Perks handle powers like spells, miracles, and psionic Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #14 – Storm Knights, Reality Storms, and Archetypes - In this week’s preview we look at the origins of Storm Knights, how reality storms work, introduce you to some of the iconic Storm Knights in Torg Eternity, and finally, give you a sample archetype. A Moment of Crisis Although the High Lords refer to those beings who become reality-rated during an invasion as “Stormers” Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #13 – Fighting the High Lords - We’ve talked previously about how reality works in the world of Torg Eternity, but how does the invasion itself progress, and how do the Storm Knights fight back? Some of the details are different from Original Torg, largely in order to replicate the fiction within the rules. Invasion An invading reality is bound by a Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #12 – Villains and Foes - We’ve shown you what characters will look like and how they fight. This week we preview the villains and foes in Torg Eternity, including their special abilities, a summary of common foes, and a few sample stat blocks. Special Abilities Just like Storm Knights, opposing characters and creatures have Perks as well as Special Abilities. Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #11 – Combat Options and Vehicles - This week we go more in depth into some of the details of combat, including combat options and vehicles. Multi-Targeting and Combined Actions As in Original Torg, a single character can attack multiple opponents (called Multi-Targeting) by taking a penalty based on the number of targets (the penalty applies equally to each target). Several characters Continue Reading
- Torg Eternity Preview #10 – Combat Basics - This week we get into the basics of combat in Torg Eternity. Using the Drama Deck As mentioned in our previous preview, each round the GM flips over the top card on the Drama Deck. The card indicates which side goes first in the round, and whether there are any advantages or disadvantages for each Continue Reading